campatterbury11 is offline New Member

Recently Recieved Test Cypionate, Please Help

Ive recently recieved 12 bottles of 200 mg/ml, my doctor at the VA prescribed them to me because he said my testosterone levels was way low, i was injured in Iraq on my 2nd. tour.

They are going to be doing the injections into me, just incase , if i want to bulk up on these also, and lose weight, will they be injecting these into a muscle, or into my ass, will one single injection spot be enough to handle all of my muscles for size increase.

I also obtained for D-BOL ( orals ), ill be taking also.

ANY AND ALL INFO PLEASE HELP, IAM NOT STUPID, JUST NEVER USED STEROIDS BEFORE...

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It just depends on how much they inject... i seriously doubt they are goin to inject a amount which would be considered 'steroid usage'...

so its almost impossilbe to tell cause none of us are your doc... if u find out how much a week ull be getting, that would be much easier to find out...

and talk to big, i think he is on (or at least knowas about HRT)

and if u post this in that forum, i bet you will get much more help

iam suppose to do 2 vials per week, for a total of 26 weeks, they have sent me 12 now, and the rest will follow, the bottles read 200 mg/ml each.

iam suppose to have the injections done every Tuesday, and Friday, starting next week...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by campatterbury11 View Post
    Ive recently recieved 12 bottles of 200 mg/ml, my doctor at the VA prescribed them to me because he said my testosterone levels was way low, i was injured in Iraq on my 2nd. tour.

They are going to be doing the injections into me, just incase , if i want to bulk up on these also, and lose weight, will they be injecting these into a muscle, or into my ass, will one single injection spot be enough to handle all of my muscles for size increase.

I also obtained for D-BOL ( orals ), ill be taking also.

ANY AND ALL INFO PLEASE HELP, IAM NOT STUPID, JUST NEVER USED STEROIDS BEFORE...
    ideally you should rotate sites to decrease scar tissue buildup.

if they are injecting it for you, you will not be gaining any muscle since they will be giving you hrt dose.

HRT dose, please explain to me, they will be injecting the full does for me, ill have them switch the sites for me, ill tell them i bruise easily.

I dont mean sound to stupid, but JUST NEVER USED STEROIDS BEFORE

HRT dose, please explain to me, they will be injecting the full does for me, ill have them switch the sites for me, ill tell them i bruise easily.

I dont mean sound to stupid, but JUST NEVER USED STEROIDS BEFORE
    HRT is hormone replacement therapy doseage.

they are giving you the test to bring your test levels up to that of a normal healthy person.

you will not be getting a dose that is anabolic (500mgs a week or more)

ill be taking Dbol orals also, will that help, if i increased it myself, since iam the one having to order the test, and with the VA, it comes right to my house...

Vitali is offline New Member
    Ive recently recieved 12 bottles of 200 mg/ml
    iam suppose to do 2 vials per week
    So 400mg/wk, right? That's pretty good for hormone replacement. In fact, ....are you sure that's what they're gonna give you? More normal hrt dose would be like 200mg/2-3wks.

That would be good for you if you wanna be on cycle for 26 weeks. I don't think you wanna do that though.

If it's 2 injections/wk, they'll probably switch ass cheeks every time. That will get you started anyways. Later you could probably ask to have 'em stick you someplace else if you're worried about scar tissue buildup.

Good luck soldier and thank you very much for your service.
    Last edited by Vitali; 06-20-2008 at 01:40 AM.

thats what i thought, but its what the VA doctor wants to do, he told me wants to double the usual dose on me.

and half way through, run blood test , and see where iam at, but ill still have the test to continue to use.

and id figure id tell them i bruise easily, and have them switch muscle locations, and the scar tissue is another good one, thank you for that.

thats what i thought, but its what the VA doctor wants to do, he told me wants to double the usual dose on me.

and half way through, run blood test , and see where iam at, but ill still have the test to continue to use.

and id figure id tell them i bruise easily, and have them switch muscle locations, and the scar tissue is another good one, thank you for that.
    you shouldnt bruise on a properly done injection. Brusing usually only occurs on a sloppy injection where the pin is moved around too much or the oil was injected too fast.

ohh, i see, and ill be having nurses doing the injections for me, kinda of funny, isnt it, ill be having the injections done by professionals, and the TEST will not be not be costing me anything, all free through the VA.

kinda funny, isnt it...

ohh, i see, and ill be having nurses doing the injections for me, kinda of funny, isnt it, ill be having the injections done by professionals, and the TEST will not be not be costing me anything, all free through the VA.

kinda funny, isnt it...
    very lucky yes.

from , what ive been told, they are doing this alot of vets coming back from Iraq, i know of 2 others that have been through this also, they never worked out with weights, just took the injections, but not me, ill be hitting the gym alot, and I MEAN ALOT...

iam going to tell the doc, half way through, its the best i felt in years, and see if he will increase the treatment longer for me..

;-)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have no idea about hrt because i never had to research that but someone correct me here if i am wrong. his dr perscribed him 400mgs of test every week which obviously means that his levles were super freaking low so wouldnt doing the perscribed dose just bring your levles back to normal? if so then you would need 800mgs a week just to get that extra 400mgs. maybe im seeing this wrong but it definatly makes sense to me

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i have no idea about hrt because i never had to research that but someone correct me here if i am wrong. his dr perscribed him 400mgs of test every week which obviously means that his levles were super freaking low so wouldnt doing the perscribed dose just bring your levles back to normal? if so then you would need 800mgs a week just to get that extra 400mgs. maybe im seeing this wrong but it definatly makes sense to me
    Well he says the vials are 200 mg/ml and he needs to do 2 vials per week. However he does not say how much is in each vial...? Everyone here is assuming a vial contains only 1 ml, that is how you all arrive at 400 mgs / wk dosage.

In either case, seems too high for an HRT dosage to me. But hey, if his doc put him on then he probably knows what he is doing. We should all be blessed to have such nice docs LOL

Yeah, when my doc said he was putting me on the test, and the amount, i knew i had hit the steroid lottery, ive done some roids in the past, but iam no expert, i had a good feeling about it, plus he gave me a slip to get a free gym membership to my local YMCA for an year , he said it would be best if i did some type of workout routine, if i didnt then, there would be chances of me putting on weight in the wrong places ( getting FAT ).

So ill do as my doc says me to do, and reap the rewards...

lolololol

;-)

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Is there any reason why they don't give you a little more education and have you inject yourself at home? You should ask them when you go how many milligrams they are giving you each week that way the guys on here can help you out a little better with the info. Just start reading a lot on this site and you will be surprised how much you can learn.

yes, i just found this site, and i have been reading alot on here, but if they have nurses that have to, and are going to give me my shots, then why not use them, my presription comes in a 2 bottle pack, 1 bottle in each small boz, and they 200 mg/ml each bottle.

they are made by Paddock Laboratories...

but yes, i will be watching them, and seeing how they do the injections so that i will be able to do them myself in the future.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Maybe they will only do half a bottle at each injection which will give you 200 mg per week. This is the Normal for HRT. I don't think they will give you the full 400 mg per week.

ill see next week when i start them, but the doc did tell me he wants to 2 vials each each, 1 on tuesday, and the other on friday...

testy1975 is offline Banned
    im on hrt 200 every two weeks 400 a week is crazy for hrt. you must be mistaken or your doctor is a quack. either or you lucky. eat good lift hard and you will grow have fun.

Thats what i thought, but thats what my Doc ordered, and its not costing me a single cent...

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Thats what i thought, but thats what my Doc ordered, and its not costing me a single cent...
    NICE !!! If you have any left over, send it my way!

will do.

lol

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    My hrt is 250mg ew. Been on for almost a year now. awesome.

iam just glad my Doc wants to inject such a large dose into me, iam not going to complain, or argue with him.

lol

;-)

iceman1961 is offline New Member
    two tours in Iraq! You've already payed dearly my friend! Thanks for keepin us safe!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was to lazy to read the thread but therapeutic levels are not enough to put on any real mass. did they give u 12 amps or 12 vials cause it is uncommon for a doc to give 12 vials. in medical terms that is like a yr supply.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    idk if i misread, but would they give you a half ml vial? it could still be 200mg/ml just small vials. that would make more sense, but if you do get 400mg/wk that should be enough to put on some size. less than a normal cycle maybe, but still more than natural, and NO ONE can complain about free, pharmaceutical grade test

thank you iceman1961 for saying that i appreciate it, and i could not believe it when the Doc said he was going to do that, the first thing i thought of was FREE GEAR, HOLLY SHIT.

I call the VA pharmacy once a week regardless if iam out or not, and they ship 2 vials in the mail to me, i guess ill never have to worry about a seizure letter.

as long as the info says i have refills left they ship them right to my home, along with my other meds they have me on.

ALSO JUST A QUICK QUESTION, is there anyother meds out there that may interfere or mess with ROIDS.

Ok, i dont mean to stupid or anything, but ive recieved several emails from various people, and they all have said for me to look into IGF, what is it, and how is it administered, single injection point, or rigt into each muscle group

sorry if i asked a dumb question.

bobr is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=campatterbury11;4041927]Yeah, when my doc said he was putting me on the test, and the amount, i knew i had hit the steroid lottery, ive done some roids in the past, but iam no expert,

OR

"ANY AND ALL INFO PLEASE HELP, IAM NOT STUPID, JUST NEVER USED STEROIDS BEFORE..."

Which is it? I'd also be surprised if you get 400 MG's per week. Normal HRT is 100 mgs per week but you can sometimes get 200 or so with a "nice" doctor.

IGF is "Insulin Like Growth Factor". This is usually what shows up on testing for HGH levels as the IGF is the positive effect of HGH administration. -Bob

Thread Information