MattUK666 is offline Associate Member

Timings of shots

Hey

Last week I took my shot of Test E on Saturday night, I shot 750mg to front load my cycle.

This week I will be at my girls on Saturday night and she does not know i'm on anything...so I need to do my shot tonight (at 500mg here on and throughout).

Is this ok? I only ask because if im taking them every Saturday, it means my next shot wont be for 8 days, its only this week that will be on the wrong day.

Thanks

Matt

Elias is offline Associate Member
    i think from what i was reading that u'd better shoot test E twice/week. why dont u shoot it twice per week at 250mg?

Yeah I know its a bit better to do twice per week, to keep blood levels more stable, but I chose one a week due to my job being a pain in the ass, I dont want to make my shots complicated or miss any.

I guess one solution would be to do my shot tonight, and then again next friday, and then keep it to every friday?

Im trying to keep my blood levels as stable as possible and make it work.

I guess at some point i'll have to tell my girl what im doing so I can do it at hers, but we all know how that can go...lol

Guys?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Dude you just said you would be at your girls saturday night. So shoot your test before you go over there on saturday. Not that hard.

Ok sorry I didnt explain properly,

I will be at work from 4am Saturday morning, after work I am getting picked up and going straight to my girls house to stay until Sunday morning, at which point she is dropping me back off at work, leaving me no time to carry needles around to do a shot.

So, im doing my shot tonight so that this weeks is done, do you think its ok to do my shot next Saturday, or better to do it next friday, and then keep with fridays?

Thanks

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Ok, yeah youll be fine then. Just do it tonight and then next week saturday and continue that schedule. If you cant continue the schedule then you should continue with friday injections but dont keep mixing it up. And if you are scheduling it around when you see your girlfriend or always becuase of work then you should really reconsider using at this point in time. When it comes to AAS it really should take priority.

Yes your totally right, this is my priority, im just trying to make it all work together.

Great thanks, I will do next weeks on Saturday in 8 days.

Cheers

Thread Information