Thread: final 4weeks!

High-roller is offline Member

final 4weeks!

I have gain around 36lb so far, I am at 6 weeks.

I started out with:

d-bol 1-4 30mg a day
    Test 1-12 500mg a week

I have clen around, and was thinking of topping off my cycle with a mad cardio.

I was bulking and I am hitting crazy size and lifting crazy. and would like to use the test and clen and lose some fat . I was thinking if I have test still going I can get away with not losting to much muscle.

What do you think, and I know eating different will have to be a good call also.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by High-roller View Post
    I have gain around 36lb so far, I am at 6 weeks.

I started out with:

d-bol 1-4 30mg a day
    Test 1-12 500mg a week

I have clen around, and was thinking of topping off my cycle with a mad cardio.

I was bulking and I am hitting crazy size and lifting crazy. and would like to use the test and clen and lose some fat . I was thinking if I have test still going I can get away with not losting to much muscle.

What do you think, and I know eating different will have to be a good call also.
    Stats?
    It's hard to believe you gained 36lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks, if that is true WOW. Are you taking Test E? If you are some of the gains might be you being bloated. I would hold off before trying to drop wieght until after your cycle. Get as much mass as possible then start your clen.

High-roller is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Stats?
    It's hard to believe you gained 36lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks, if that is true WOW. Are you taking Test E? If you are some of the gains might be you being bloated. I would hold off before trying to drop wieght until after your cycle. Get as much mass as possible then start your clen.
    Sorry stats:

H - 5'9
    Sex - Male
    Age 23
    LBS - 196

BF - Notsure but it isn't low. The gut got some crazy gains from my crazy amount of eating, lots of oatmeal/ meat/ bread/ just everything to make me get ugly huge.

The test I am using is Test C

Thread Information