mauifit is offline Female Member

After a Clen Cycle

Just did a 2wk on 2 wk off clen cycle using ECA on off weeks. When should I have used the Benadryl and should I add it now along with the ECA??

punkin33 is offline Female Member
    Doing clen 2 on 2 off and adding eca in between kinda defeates the whole 2 on 2 off pupose i ran the clen straight through for 6 weeks taking benadryl on the 3rd week so yes take the benadryl while taking the other supplements!!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifit View Post
    Just did a 2wk on 2 wk off clen cycle using ECA on off weeks. When should I have used the Benadryl and should I add it now along with the ECA??
    Ya, just stick with the clen the whole way through. Use benadryl on the third week for 7 days while continuing to take clen.

Ok - i will try that next time. So, for now since Iam on my last 2 weeks of cycle I should run the benadryl with my ECA right?? Then, Iam going to take a few months off to give it a rest.

How do you avoid the rebound weight gain effect? I seem to be packin on the pounds now that my clen is done? Is it that my body is trying to hold unto its old fat storages? Iam eating very clean as I did while on clen.

punkin33 is offline Female Member
    yes take the benadryl. I have been off the clen and T3 for a few weeks but have not put any weight back but my diet is good and still doing lots of cardio and weight training!!!!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifit View Post
    Ok - i will try that next time. So, for now since Iam on my last 2 weeks of cycle I should run the benadryl with my ECA right?? Then, Iam going to take a few months off to give it a rest.

How do you avoid the rebound weight gain effect? I seem to be packin on the pounds now that my clen is done? Is it that my body is trying to hold unto its old fat storages? Iam eating very clean as I did while on clen.

yes, for 7 days while on the eca. You should really stop the ECA and continue with the clen . Read this:

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Great info! Since Iam on my last 2 weeks of cycle and iam on the ECA as well as the benadryl, is it ok to replace the ECA with the clen for my last 2 weeks mid cycle or just finish with the ECA. Also, when is the approiate length of time to take off before starting another cycle?

My body temp is really low- like 96 degrees- no wonder Iam gaining weight- is that normal??

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    ECA is not a great choice to use with clen :

Excerpt from that link:

Ephedrine
    Since weīre speaking about beta-receptors and upregulation, here, let me address the claim that you can use ephedrine (or the ECA stack), alternating with clen, in order to avoid receptor downgrade. Iīm not sure where this rumor came from, but it is totally incorrect.

To dispel this myth, lets examine ephedrine for a second. Remember when I said that using clenbuterol to stimulate the beta-2 receptors is like hitting a tack with a hammer? Well, Ephedrine is like a sledge-hammer, it hits the beta-2īs and everything around them. Thatīs because itīs not selective, but rather it stimulates other receptors to a great degree as well.

Anyway, one of those receptors that ephedrine hits is the Beta-2 (yeah...the same one as Clen). As you can see from the graph below (ephedrine is represented by the the solid circles), it reduced Beta-2-AndrenergicReceptor (what we call, in laymens terms, the "Beta-2 receptor") levels to 32% of the control level after 24 hours. Read this again:

Ephedrine, in this study, reduces Beta-2 receptor levels to 32% of control after 24 hours.

(see the solid circles in this graph represent ephedrine)

Granted, itīs not perfect, itīs not in vivo, etc...But thereīs no denying that ephedrine will downregulate beta-2 receptors....ergo you will not be able to use it on the weeks in between your clen to upgrade your receptors.

Thread Information