LETSROCK!!!! is offline New Member

Bad injection problem

Ok i injected test 500 for the first time on the 17th and now four days later my leg is still very tight and i just noticed a larg lump around the injection site. I injected into my right leg and didnt notice anything until the next day. The amount injected was 1/2 a cc of test 500 so 250 mg. The tightness and pain in my quad has just gotten worse and seems to hav decreased slightly just today. Although im still afraid because as i said theres a large lump and my muscle is still very tight. Any insight would be awsome cuz im freaking out here.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    im mean absolutely no offense when i say you just have to suck it up... ur fine. next time break the shot up and/ or shoot the glute for less pain.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    doesnt sound like an ifection. Is it red or warm.

Thats the 500mg test. I dont know why people by that garbage. i'd rather inject 1 ml of test 250 any day

Holy christ i just looked down and realized my leg is red. I think its infected! What do i do i have no insurance and cant go to doc plz sombody help im having a panic attack. The lump is hard and whole area is red. My dad had an infection awhile ago and it just made itself better but what can i do ???

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LETSROCK!!!! View Post
    Holy christ i just looked down and realized my leg is red. I think its infected! What do i do i have no insurance and cant go to doc plz sombody help im having a panic attack. The lump is hard and whole area is red. My dad had an infection awhile ago and it just made itself better but what can i do ???
    Go to the emergency room if needed. Insurance or not, they have to treat you.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    that doesnt mean its an enfection just calm down your not going to die where did you injest exactly did you clean the site and switch needles? or knuckle the test in after it was shot to disperse it?

How do i know if its needed its feeling better than yesterday but just turned red.????Lump seemed to just get there yesterday and its hard

In my outer lower quad and i cleaned site w alchahol pad before injection only thing i did was put the needle in vial like 3 times other than that injection was flawless

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    it may be or not be an infection noone here can see it but you wont die right now so take it easy just sleep on it and see whats up if it doesnt go away then you know its gotta be checked out

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was T400

First shot was a delt injection and it hurt so bad i couldn't raise my arm laterally upwards at all

Redness spread all the way down to my elbow and even bruised the skin at the bottom of my deltoid.

Your body is most likely reacting to the Benzyl Alcohol in the test. It takes a lot of BA to suspend 500mg of test per every 1ml.

You should be fine. My redness went away after a week or so. And yes...it scared me!

also...are you sure it is a lump kinda like infections give...or is the muscle just kinda knotted up and painful.

If it is just knotted up you should be fine mate!

Ok but also what do i say at hospital? And will i have to pay for treatment because i have seriously 20$ to my name right now...

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    doesnt sound like an ifection. Is it red or warm.

Thats the 500mg test. I dont know why people by that garbage. i'd rather inject 1 ml of test 250 any day
    W3rd

Omg that sounds like what i have, and PingPang i ****ing love you bro and you too bodybuilder. You guys are great help.

since you don't have insurance...before you go to the hospital i would
    A)post a pic if you can so we can tell you if it looks infected...you could just be sensitive to BA like i said ^^^^^^
    B)Take your temperature....a fever is a very good indication of infection

Ok but also what do i say at hospital? And will i have to pay for treatment because i have seriously 20$ to my name right now...

They will bill you, but they can't get blood out of a turnip. Worse comes to worse, you can strike a deal with them later, but they will treat you now.

But I agree, just wait a bit more and you should be fine. Just dont shoot any more of that bullshit...striker

Omg that sounds like what i have, and PingPang i ****ing love you bro and you too bodybuilder. You guys are great help.
    yea man..i have health insurance...but i'm sure i was just as scared as you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro29 View Post
    They will bill you, but they can't get blood out of a turnip. Worse comes to worse, you can strike a deal with them later, but they will treat you now.

But I agree, just wait a bit more and you should be fine. Just dont shoot any more of that bullshit...striker
    In regards to the bolded ^^^^

I think you might be fine to keep using it.

It probably just has high Benzyl alcohol to keep the hormone suspended.

Your body should get used to this.

You may not get used to the pain though!!!!

My T400 cycle hurt from first injection to final injection!!!

Good luck man!

Yeah, I guess I mean just expect pain if you keep using it. By all means do it if you can handle the pain. Good luck my man!

nitro

Ok i dont mean to sound paranoid but its warm and i feel like shit sumtimes and have no appetite, and nausea. PLZ some insite.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Ok i dont mean to sound paranoid but its warm and i feel like shit sumtimes and have no appetite, and nausea. PLZ some insite.
    That sounds like you're just paranoid... can you post a pic of it?

Also, if I may...

Would it help to workout the muscle you just shot into?

Oh and call your buddies to see if they have a thermometer or drop some of the $20 you have and somehow find out if you have a fever...

I just took it and its 97.5??? And should i work the muscle out and massage it?

Alright, no fever and I'd just do a lil work on it to get things moving, personally. Chill for another 12hrs or so and bump if its not better

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    How do i know if its needed its feeling better than yesterday but just turned red.????Lump seemed to just get there yesterday and its hard
    Psychosomatic

Thread Information