hdrider135 is offline Banned

interupted cycle

alrite so i just did a 7 week cycle of test e. the viles must have been under filled or something. im not surprised tho cuz the test was way underdosed. who knows if it was even real. neways assuming that it was somewhat real, would it be ok if i did that cycle, then did that prohormone tren xtreme for a couple weeks until i can get my hands on more test and then do an additional 10 weeks? i just dont wanna end the cycle now cuz it was so unsatisfying. would my levels get all messed up or nething or any other negative things happen?

uncgboro is offline Associate Member
    i think it would mess with your test levels. A prohormone (IMO), wont have the same effect as the test (if it is real). Stopping and starting a prohormone without proper PCT sounds like a bad idea.

Finish the cycle and if you have to stop start PCT and take a while off before jumping back on.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Next time you'll just have to do better planning. But I wouldn't going throwing prohormones into the mix, it's not the same as Test.

bump

bump

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Stop your cycle and start PCT. Wait until you get rest of your Test. I am sure you purchased from the same place I did, they undosed (diluted) my last bottle. Messed up most of my gains.

Thread Information