matty50 is offline Junior Member

Tren/cardio/donating blood.

I just donated blood today (saturday) The lady said I can start lifting again as early as tomorrow. Any suggestions on the earliest time I can safely start my Tren cycle? I'm thinking Monday, but I might wait till Tuesday to be safe.

Also, I'm doing a Tren only cycle to cut. I'll probably run Clen with my PCT to continue the fat loss after I go off cycle. I'm not running a Test with it because I want to keep size gains as small as possible. I'm just going for strength, and definition. I've heard that Tren hinders cardio, but I'm curious on what scale?

For example, should I not try to run a marathon on Tren? Will my cardio be noticeably effected if I only do 30 minutes on an elliptical? What about a run as little as 2 miles?

I'm curious what some of your experiences are with Tren effecting your cardio, especially since I'm trying to get cut I was hoping to do cardio after every training session.

Last question is, Will running Clomid throughout the cycle help keep my natural test levels up? or should I save the clomid for Post Cycle only?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    depends on how much tren you are running oh how its gonig to effect your cardio.

tren shuts you down hard. i would atleast run 250 mgs of test. Clomid will not help

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    I know you're right about the test, I just don't have any access to it. I'll be doing EOD injections. I'm pretty sure the dosage is around 75mg/ml give or take a few mg. It's home made.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    with regards to tren you will suffer less with side effects and blood levels if u inject ed but as said above tren will kill your cardio.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by matty50 View Post
    I know you're right about the test, I just don't have any access to it. I'll be doing EOD injections. I'm pretty sure the dosage is around 75mg/ml give or take a few mg. It's home made.
    then i would wait to u have access to it. I wouldnt run tren alone. Dont be in such a rush its not worth it.

Thread Information