Thread: nolva on cycle?

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

nolva on cycle?

my nips get puffy and real sensitive on cycle. I am runnin test and fina right now and just finished up my anadrol that kick started my cycle. I been runnin 600 to 800 mgs of cyp ew for 4 weeks now and plan to run the cyp for 5 more then switch to prop for weeks 10-13 and run the fina throughout. then start pct 2 days after last shot. my nips are sensitive to the touch and I been runnin letro at .25 mgs ed for 3 weeks now. I got a ton of nolvadex , so would 20 mgs ed on cycle help reduce the sensitivity and puffyness? I got some cabergoline to run e3d since I started the fina. any sugestions on how to get rid of the jello nips?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    You do not want to take nolva with a 19-nor, this can increase your chances for getting gyno.....and can make it a lot worse.....need to get a AI (aromaisin, arimidex , letro)

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would possibly up my letro dosage a bit.......letro can take up to two months to build up stable levels.....if you have yno already, you can use C Bino gyno reversal protocol

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    You do not want to take nolva with a 19-nor, this can increase your chances for getting gyno.....and can make it a lot worse.....need to get a AI (aromaisin, arimidex, letro)
    This is a popular belief, but I've seen 20mgs of Nolva for three months work near miraculous gyno reversing magic during a Test/Nor (Deca ) cycle, so my feelings here mixed. It may very well be that starving the glandular receptor of aromatized estro, whether Prolac/Progest or other, can still render satisfactory results.

But I'd certainly try upping the Letro first!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information