Thread: Oil Leak......

rodgerj is offline Associate Member

Oil Leak......

Just interested to know methods ppl use to stop gear leaking out after an inject when the gear is in a thinner oil?

Last cycle I had some TEST E that always leaked some out. I tried leaving the needle in longer but to no avail. It was good gear.......

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    pinch the skin when you push the needle... then relax it... then clear the syringe. when you pull the syringe out the skin will shift and trap the oil... ideally speaking that is. immediate pressure is always a good idea too.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Z track....

Take one hand and stretch the skin to the side insert needle while the skin is stretched inject wait a few seconds then withdrawal the needle and let the skin lose....The skin will then cover the insertion hole and keep any oil that would normally leak out trapped under the skin....

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Z track....

Take one hand and stretch the skin to the side insert needle while the skin is stretched inject wait a few seconds then withdrawal the needle and let the skin lose....The skin will then cover the insertion hole and keep any oil that would normally leak out trapped under the skin....
    thats what i was trying to describe... i had a feeling i wasnt describing it well tho

Thread Information