916casanova is offline Associate Member

Heart poundin outta my chest today?

Hey all, anyone ever felt like their heart was about to come out their chest? I was doing supersets and had to take a break it was so bad. I am currently taking 200mg of Test Propianate and 75 mg of Tren every 3rd day. Going to be taking 50mg of Winstrol every other day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    find out what your blood pressure is and keep some asprin around. I'm sure more ppl can chime in their .02

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    How's the tren working for you? I've been thinking about using it. Are you having strength gains? Anything besides the whole heart chest thing? Are you currently taking a stim?

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    high BP is known with tren -a prop. Im on that same cycle but throwing anavar in for the last 4 weeks with the winny, But you should watch your sodium intake along with taking your BP or having a doc do it. Tren is also known to hurt your cardio and if you were suppersetting i guess you were breathing pretty heavy and that would in turn make you feel like your heart was going to pop out your chest. I would just not over do it IMO watch yourself with certain exercises if you have high bp but chec k it out like someone else said and watch your sodium intake

oo yeah also why E3D ? why not eod could also be sides from the tren .. just a thought

Thanks, I will for sure check my blood pressure and take some asprin. I am only 2 weeks and 3 days into it so far. You think every other day would be more effective? How does my dosage look right now? I was going to stretch it out for 12 weeks going every 3rd day but I got some more propiante and tren and could probably do every other day.Should I up the tren at all or is 75 mg enough. I have primo and deca on hand as well but this is only my second cycle and was thinking maybe to start off slow. As for my gains with the tren yeah I am noticing some strength increase already but I sweat like crazy.

like i said earlier E3D is pushing it, i like eod sides are min and it keeps your blood levels stable.. so yeah eod is better and if you don't have the gear for it you best get it boy

I got the gear for it So what should each shot be? Same amount just every other day or take less but more often?

well imo you should do 1CC of each EOD mine is 75\mg tren - 100mg\prop but thats my gear everyone has different concentration. I would still do 1CC of each most tren and prop isn't more then what i've said maybe prop being 150mg to each ml. But yeah i was thinking about it today your blood levels to become unstable if you aren't consistant with your shots. So do EOD. I would want a vet to chime in more since im just speaking from my experience.

So right now I am taking 200mg=2ML of Prop and 75mg=1ML of Tren every
    3rd day. If I am going to go every other day with both so i can minimize the injections should I keep the test at 200mg along with 75mg tren or should I lessen the test prop? I'm only 2 weeks into it so not sure how much it will change my blood levels. So basically I would be taking 600mg of test prop and 225 mg of tren every week. That too much?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    No you'll be good. Normally ppl run the tren a lil higher. But it is tren and i'm pretty sure you'll notice something at those doses, plus the winnie you'll cut up nice near the end. And check you messages too.

dank1970 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    If you can I would go 75 mgs of prop and 75 mgs tren ed best way to run imo

I have plenty of test prop on hand and am currently taking 200mg every 3rd day. You think dropping to 75mg of prop will be good?

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    bro drop it down slowly

HAFdawg is offline New Member
    My friend and i both had the same feeling with our hearts about to come outta our chest. We were just taking test tho and we were doing some hard cardio at the time. Best thing we could do was make the best of our rest time and breathe deep.

yeah, I've taken test before without this feeling. From what I hear it is the tren . I have laid off the circuit and superset lifting and I feel alot better. I'm getting kinda mixed messages on here. Some say drop the test down and some say I should be okay maintaing my dosage. Shouldn't I be taking 400-600mg of test a week? The last 6 weeks I am dropping the tren and kickin in Winny every other day as well. How does that sound? Not too mention I want to keep my test up high so I don't get limp D#@k from the Tren.
    Last edited by 916casanova; 06-25-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Thread Information