THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Question Got my testosterone levels tested today

Does anyone know what normal levels are?

I am in my 40's and feeling a bit tired. I told my doctor today and asked if he would check my test levels. I get the results next week.

Has anyone here had any result getting testosterone from their doctor?

QuadPower is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Does anyone know what normal levels are?

I am in my 40's and feeling a bit tired. I told my doctor today and asked if he would check my test levels. I get the results next week.

Has anyone here had any result getting testosterone from their doctor?
    Awaiting my results bro. Let us know how yours went. I got mine tested last year it was 650 (on a scale of 245-900). Beats me why, but I still feel tired as hell. I sleep enough, feed myself every 3 hours and take all my multi-vitamins. I'm also getting tested for diabetes (f***, hope I don't have that shit). I'll keep ya posted too. BTW I'm 28.

EDIT: My bad, misread your post a bit. I'm going to ask the doc for a script next week. Figure what the heck, the worst he will do is say no. I'll let you know how it goes. We'll take it on PM if needed.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    yes im 33 felt same thing no drive in gym getting fat. never ever did a cycle. you have a level between 480-1000. mine was 265. took test e for a month checked again 165. finally front loaded.took test 200ng every two weeks my levels are 700. witch now i feel supberb. great energy plenty of drive.

Tesla is offline Member
    Same problems here. 34 y/o and putting on fat....diet and exercise aren't getting rid of it. tired all the time....exhausted actually....tired is an understatement. libido issues too. It's like three times harder for me to work out than what it used to be.

I had my total test checked about three weeks ago and it came back 432. I had my free test checked a couple of days ago and I'm still waiting on the results.

aniga007 is offline New Member
    hi,everybody,I am new to this, but I was reading this site about year and so and i loved, thanks to you all, 41 yrs and never cycle yet except prohormones,anyway went to my doctor I tell him all the symtoms of a low test and he did check my test level it come back 689 and the normal is between 240 and 900 sop he wont even give me the patchs,good luck

by the way check the main forum and click the hormone replacement therapy you will find everything you want to know about hrt .

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'm 22 doctor gave me HRT without even asking, scored ~450. I was given androgel + ritalin to control appetite. I <3 my doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I'm 22 doctor gave me HRT without even asking, scored ~450. I was given androgel + ritalin to control appetite. I <3 my doctor.
    was he anti aging or your regular doctor?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aniga007 View Post
    was he anti aging or your regular doctor?
    Anti-aging?? im 22 man. I was referred to him by a friend because he specializes in making people in 'good shape'.

Tesla is offline Member
    hi,everybody,I am new to this, but I was reading this site about year and so and i loved, thanks to you all, 41 yrs and never cycle yet except prohormones,anyway went to my doctor I tell him all the symtoms of a low test and he did check my test level it come back 689 and the normal is between 240 and 900 sop he wont even give me the patchs,good luck
    Did your doctor check your free testosterone level? It's possible to have a normal total testosterone level but have the symptoms of low test because your free test is messed up.

Anti-aging?? im 22 man. I was referred to him by a friend because he specializes in making people in 'good shape'.
    good for you,mine was a regular doctor, I AM 41 yrs old so i thought he will at least give me something for my symtoms and for my age and it didt work out,he wont even talk to me he let nurse do the talking , mybe i should check anti aging,i hear they dont use insurance,in the US it must be expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
    Did your doctor check your free testosterone level? It's possible to have a normal total testosterone level but have the symptoms of low test because your free test is messed up.
    yes he did and it was normal,does any body know how to make test level below normal before they take you blood?

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    yes he did and it was normal,does any body know how to make test level below normal before they take you blood?
    Try a shot of deca !

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    = he specializes in making people in 'good shape'.
    I need to meet this doc!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow, I guess I am not the only one. Seems like levels can really vary. I'll ask, the worst thing that can happen is he will say no. I'd rather not do a patch. I heard that doesn't do anything.

I read in a bb magazine once that you should take birth control pills before being tested and your T levels will be low. Crazy....

Thanks for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift View Post
    I need to meet this doc!
    me too!!!!!!!!!that makes for two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    Wow, I guess I am not the only one. Seems like levels can really vary. I'll ask, the worst thing that can happen is he will say no. I'd rather not do a patch. I heard that doesn't do anything.

I read in a bb magazine once that you should take birth control pills before being tested and your T levels will be low. Crazy....

Thanks for all the help guys.
    birth control !!! you got to be kidding me ,about the patch if he give me it will be good start,since they always start that with you anyway , then I can have good reason to move on the next step.

oh ya almost fogot my libido went extremely high poundin the wife twice a day a beatin out another two. lol. i would say im fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    oh ya almost fogot my libido went extremely high poundin the wife twice a day a beatin out another two. lol. i would say im fine now.
    you must be on hrt if so do you plan to cycle it off to see if your test level is back to normal otherwise if you stay too long it will be for life

not sher doctor hasnt said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Try a shot of deca!
    arent that showing up from the blood test,atleast same traces of deca or they wont know unless they suspect something and want to find out, I am bit confuse.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    arent that showing up from the blood test,atleast same traces of deca or they wont know unless they suspect something and want to find out, I am bit confuse.
    I haven't actually tried it, but been told that it would do what you asked. However, I do believe it will show up on the test. Depends on the doc what he decides to do about it.

musulhed is offline Junior Member
    I got mu test levels checked a month ago. They told me it was 289. I have energy considering that I sleep very little, work 55 hours a week, workout, and date women/bang. From what I am reading here my levels are on the low side. This worrys me.

Thread Information