Xplode is offline New Member

Post What do you think??

I just have a question about adding to my cycle and if it is a good idea. I ran Anadrol for 4 weeks now alone and I was thinking about trying injections for the first time now since ive only worked with orals. I've been nervouse with needles lol time to take it like a man haha. I was thinking on running Masteron and a test (I dont know wich test would be good to run with masteron, which do you think??). I wanted to throw in winstrol too to cut down some more I dont know if it is even necessary to use or not? So all inputs woud be appreciated!!

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    age and stats?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    depends if its drostanolone propionate or drostanolone enanthate , take it from there. Match the test with the ester and you're golden.

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteronniewannabe View Post
    age and stats?
    precisely

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yes, we first need your stats to advise, that being said it sounds like you just started taking stuff without doing any real research first or planning the cycle. It sounds like you are just planning as you go, which can be very dangerous if you're learning as you go as well. What and when is your planned pct?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah if you havnt done alot of research you may want to because masteron converts to dht which enlarges prostate and causes hair loss so be sure you know what you are doing with it but it usually stacks with winny or eq due to the hardening effect they create together but do the homework

no stats?

sorry its taken me so long to reply. I'm 21, 6 foot, 230 lbs, around 20% body fat.

I wanted to throw this in because I am able to get it. I just wanted opinions. I have never taken something in a needle thats why I am using Anadrol alone. I am taking Nolvadex for my PCT I have already taken 20mg a day because I have felt my nipples gettin a little soar. I will take 40mgs the day after I stop taking the Anadrol, but if I go to masteron then I will pospone my PCT because I want to take the test and masteron.

So I am supposed to match the type of test to the type of masteron

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    I would really consider cutting naturally before you start another cycle. In all honesty 20% bf is way over my limit to start ANY cycle.

Im just giving a guesstimate i think im between 18 and 20 after this cycle. Alot of fat turned into muscle. I've gotten alot of feedback and comments from people from how i changed in the past few weeks. And I also did cut naturally from before the cycle I gained a few pounds cause I stopped working out for a little bit and came back then hit this cycle after about 6 months hard back at the gym.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplode View Post
    Im just giving a guesstimate i think im between 18 and 20 after this cycle. Alot of fat turned into muscle. I've gotten alot of feedback and comments from people from how i changed in the past few weeks. And I also did cut naturally from before the cycle I gained a few pounds cause I stopped working out for a little bit and came back then hit this cycle after about 6 months hard back at the gym.
    1.) Fat does not turn into muscle. It is impossible. You can lose fat... and gain muscle which the myth probably developed there.

2.) google something like "body fat % examples " and compare yourself to others.

3.) You shouldn't cycle anything with more than 15 % BF

yeah should be around 15 or less im not hitting my first until i am at 9 percent

Thread Information