J0k3R is offline Associate Member

Deca and water retention

First this is not a question for me because I am well aware not to do such a cycle, but am curious to the questions I was asked about it.

Doing a deca only cycle for 10 weeks.

How long would it take to see a decrease in libido at 600 mg per week?
    I understand that it can shut you down with 1 shot at 200 mg , but how long would it take to notice the decrease in libido?

How much water would one expect to carry not using an AI ? and how long after discontinuing this cycle would it take for your water retention levels to come back to homeostasis with a PCT NOT being used.

No flaming on me because i assure you this is not a future cycle thought of mine.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    that would mess with too much stuff i would tell your friend to hit an ai and it can shut you down quick thats a rough one but i wouldn tbe doing it or letting anyone i know play around with it

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    i would guess that it would take about 2- 3 weeks to begin noticing "issues". it doesnt take long at all.

ive never ran deca alone, but i once ran deca at a higher mg than the test and it still only took about 3weeks to cause dysfunction.

Alrighty, I'm gonna try and persuade him to hold off another month or so that way he can add test cyp or enan. to the cycle. He just asked me the questions and I couldn't find these answers on the forums.

MuscleSportMag is offline Associate Member
    Everyone reacts differently. A Deca -only cycle may be the death knell for one as far as libido goes, and will not be nearly as bad for another. The law of averages says that you will receive a bad case of DD if you run it w/o test. But why no PCT? If done alone, follow it with Nolva.

Besides some of the cons already mentioned in this thread, the pros of Deca are: joint pain will be reduced or even stopped completely; a 'mild' type of gear for a newbie cycle; proven results over years.

Indeed. I have left over nolvadex for my buddy but i keep telling him to look to find an AI such as aromasin ,

He really is one of those guys who knows NOTHING of steroids and thinks that if you take them you'll automatically blow up. I'm tryin to persuade him out of it but its not gonna work. The most i can do is help me gain knowledge over the subject.

Thread Information