DarkMortal is offline New Member

Exclamation question for a friend

I have a friend that is 6 ft. 285 lbs any suggestions on what he should take to lose body fat but gain strength and muscle. Preferably orals. Thanks.

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    Diet+Cardio is the best stack ever.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMortal View Post
    I have a friend that is 6 ft. 285 lbs any suggestions on what he should take to lose body fat but gain strength and muscle. Preferably orals. Thanks.
    He needs to learn how to properly diet. When I say diet, I mean changing his eating habits for life. Dont depend on drugs to do the work for you. He is just going to get fat again later.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    He needs to learn how to properly diet. When I say diet, I mean changing his eating habits for life. Dont depend on drugs to do the work for you. He is just going to get fat again later.
    True Dat!

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    if he doesn't know how to diet... whatever he loses will come right back once he's off...
    he might even get fatter.

burnin69 is offline Member
    scared of needles? Orals arent good for your liver and def not good for a starter cycle. And unless "he" "you" wants to get fatter id listen to these guys about diet before considering AAS

DarkMortal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burnin69 View Post
    scared of needles? Orals arent good for your liver and def not good for a starter cycle. And unless "he" "you" wants to get fatter id listen to these guys about diet before considering AAS
    Nah i don't think he is scared of needles he just said he wanted orals and im def not him lol i weigh no where near 300 Hah But thanks for the advise i will tell him.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Here we go again!!! Dude have your friend man up and join the board himself. And if he's afraid of needles he might wanna consider going natural.. All oral cycles will kill you eventually

Thread Information