musulhed is offline Junior Member

low test levels- my options?

I cycled 1 year ago. I gained some weight and used a proper pct. well lately I thought let me check my blood work b/c I was thinking about taking another cycle. I called the doc for my results and the lady told me my levels were normal. My test numbers came out to 289. I am 27 years old and to my recent understanding that is a low level. I am going to schedule an appointment with my doc to talk to him about it. But can I take nolva in the mean time to help spike up my levels. I am hoping he can prescribe something for me, but in reality, isnt whatever he is going to give just going to wear off resulting my levels to be the same.

and another thing. I still get horny and ****. I masturbarte or bang everyday. I do feel tired sometimes but I do a lot. Would it be stupid to start a cycle like this.
    Last edited by musulhed; 06-22-2008 at 12:26 PM.

bump

aniga007 is offline New Member
    most likely he will put you on HRT and dont take anything before you see him , he could ask you more blood tests

any other thoughts

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you take anything to raise your levels then when he retests you he will see your total test levles went up and that will ruin your chances of getting perscribed test for hrt. if you do anything you should try to lower your test levles so you can possibly be perscribed a higher test dose

Thread Information