akaz13 is offline Associate Member

road to 300lb BW

I weighed 238- 240lb before the cycle (my 1st cycle, 500mg/wk test e), I am hoping to hit about 260lb by the end.

I know this is a thing no one can say for sure. But ball parking, can I hit 300lb BW, in a year, doing two more cycles this year?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah but it wont be all muscle. and why do you want to run three cycles in a year? how long are you planning on taking off for pct and recovery?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    how about some stats?

age, bf%, height.

a cut 220 looks better than a fat 260

what was your last cycle? pct?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    also worth mentioning, 300 pounds is not a 'healthy' bodyweight by any means.

your blood pressure is going to be sky high, not to mention the amount of maintenance calories required to keep that kind of weight.

all the pros that are in the 300's offseason are on tons of prescription meds to make sure they stay healthy.

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    Nobody can say it. It depends on your daily caloric intake

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yeah but it wont be all muscle. and why do you want to run three cycles in a year? how long are you planning on taking off for pct and recovery?

On another board, a while ago, I asked how long between cycles should be done. Dude said, PCT was downtime....

So, 3 - 16 wk cycles, could be done in a year, or so I thought....

I was planning 14 days from last injection + 4 wks of PCT, as time off. Was that a whacked assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    how about some stats?

age, bf%, height.
    35, dunno bf% (home gym, so no equipt to do it.. but if I ha to know I oculd go to a friends gym). height 5'10"

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    a cut 220 looks better than a fat 260
    Not to argue, but this is a matter of opinion kinda thing. And also has to do w/the guy in question, his frame etc..

I could be kinda lean at 230lb, I was running since the weather broke and can drop the 'winter' weight quick. But it was affecting strength a little.

I am not a pure BB, I like to be strong on the big three. I used to be an athlete.

My 240lb isn't sloppy. It's not carved, but I am not entering any shows, so it doesn't need to be.

More mass to cut later, and the strength that goes w/ it, I am thinking, would make for a better final product when cutting was necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    what was your last cycle? pct?
    This is my 1st. Which is kinda what I was saying about 220 vs 260lb, I weighed 210lb in high school. It's not like the 240lb is from a cycle, that was all me from genes.

I didn't start out at 160lb and have to struggle to get where I am. 260lb on me would probably look like 220 on a guy who hadto fight his genetics.

I already have 18" arms and I don't really do BB work outs. I only do 3 sets (edit: 4 sets.. 3 X 10... 1 X 20) of curls a week, since I my work out is a little more PL oriented right now. I could probably have 18 1/2" - 19" arms if I did BB style sets and reps....

What I am saying is, w/ my frame, genetics, etc, on AAS, I think it is somewhat realistic and do able.
    Last edited by akaz13; 06-23-2008 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    also worth mentioning, 300 pounds is not a 'healthy' bodyweight by any means.

your blood pressure is going to be sky high, not to mention the amount of maintenance calories required to keep that kind of weight.

all the pros that are in the 300's offseason are on tons of prescription meds to make sure they stay healthy.
    True, it's sometihng to think about, for sure. But if you can turn your size into a pay check... it a risk - reward choice, I guess...

Side note, my dad and all his brothers were 260 - 270lb (they were all over 6' though) or above. They didn't work out, and weren't cut, but I come from a family that are not ectomorphs by a long shot, is what I am saying.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    at only 5'10'' tall 300lbs is good weight to shoot for unless you want health problems. why not try to stay at 250lbs and make you new goal to cut you bf% down to 10%

Thread Information