Big250 is offline New Member

Exclamation Newbie Questions

Hey guys, read as much as I could about certain gear but still had some nagging questions, also I'll post my stats at the end of the post. Unlike most guys who are simply looking to get bigger i've got good size but looking to cut/tone, and put on some nice muscle. I've been reading more and more and it looks like WINSTROL is the stuff for me. (Maybe I'm wrong pls let me know) My questions are.

1. Can someone explain to me more about the toxicity of these substances and how to combat their toxic qualities, As I am likely going to be doing it orally?

2. If someone can also recommend a proper PCT for a first time cycle of winny, how long, how often?

3. Can someone fill me in as to the rules regarding mentioning specific sites to order from. I've seen this gear called WINSTROL, and WINSTRALL and wondering if that's an obvious sign it's fake.

Stats:
    -6'5"
    -258lbs
    -24 yrs
    -Workout - 5 days a week
    -Cardio - 3 days a week plus sports
    -Diet - Clean and good
    -Supps: WHEY, NO2, LEUTOR, MULTI VITAMIN

I realize guys don't like seeing posts asking what may be dumb questions but when I do this i'm gonna do it right and want any and all feed back.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Winny only does'nt do much bro

Ok, what do you suggest I use I'd rather use less than product than more and am looking for the results I listed above, being 10-15lbs of muscle and cutting ability of fat.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big250 View Post
    Hey guys, read as much as I could about certain gear but still had some nagging questions, also I'll post my stats at the end of the post. Unlike most guys who are simply looking to get bigger i've got good size but looking to cut/tone, and put on some nice muscle. I've been reading more and more and it looks like WINSTROL is the stuff for me. (Maybe I'm wrong pls let me know) My questions are.

1. Can someone explain to me more about the toxicity of these substances and how to combat their toxic qualities, As I am likely going to be doing it orally?

2. If someone can also recommend a proper PCT for a first time cycle of winny, how long, how often?

3. Can someone fill me in as to the rules regarding mentioning specific sites to order from. I've seen this gear called WINSTROL, and WINSTRALL and wondering if that's an obvious sign it's fake.

Stats:
    -6'5"
    -258lbs
    -24 yrs
    -Workout - 5 days a week
    -Cardio - 3 days a week plus sports
    -Diet - Clean and good
    -Supps: WHEY, NO2, LEUTOR, MULTI VITAMIN

I realize guys don't like seeing posts asking what may be dumb questions but when I do this i'm gonna do it right and want any and all feed back.
    I would say that if you already have good size on you why try and cut down and still gain muscle at the same time. Its hard to do both at once. I'd suggest that if you already have the size and want to be cut up then focus on that 1st. Its hard to know where you are at the moment without your bodyfat measurements but the best thing for loosing fat is cardio, clean diet and possible inclusion of fat burners. Clenbuterol is a good starting point with few sides, low risk if taken correctly and give good results.
    To answer your questions:
    1, Winstrol is toxic. Actually its one of the more toxic orals. Some people take milk thistle to help with this but its still going to be toxic either way. Oral Winstrol usually gives poorer results than the injectable also.
    2, I would recommend that if you do decide to use winny (which i wouldn't) that you do a search under PCT, there is loads of info for you to have a look at with regards to this.
    3, No mentioning of sources of steroids . Please read the rules to be sure of what you can/cant say. Its important

Anyway the last thing i'll say is.... using winny can give really good results, but unless your body fat is low enough you wont be able to appreciate them. So drop some bodyfat 1st and then you can look into a good cutting cycle then if you still want to

Just my opinion
    Hope this helps

King

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Checkout the PCT section.
    A good 1st cycle would be test only, it's your diet and training that will determine your gains, not the steroids .
    All steroids carry a long list of side effects, the orals (17aa) put a strain on your liver therefore these are best used in short cycle's of 4-6wks. The hepatoxic effects of some orals do get blown a liitle out of proportion sometimes, they really aren't too bad when used in short cycles at sensible doses. Some ppl use milk thistle or liv 52, while taking orals, weather they really help or not is still debatable.
    Injectables are degraded in the first past and can be run for many wks/months without concern on liver values. You only get one first cycle, don't waste it, you will be more than happy with the results of a test only cycle and it's the safest way to go.

Thanks very much yeah it does help, As i stated above any recommendations I can get about what would be best I'll take. My current BF is 15% which I'd like to get below 10 obviously. THe biggest thing I want is strength with any cycle. Thanks

B.

Yeah it seems like test is what people are saying is the way to go.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Ok, what do you suggest I use I'd rather use less than product than more and am looking for the results I listed above, being 10-15lbs of muscle and cutting ability of fat.
    Look up cutting steroids for begginerss then let us no what you would like to take

Well another one i've been eying up for a newbie like myself is Andriol Any thoughts on this drug, again sorry for being such a newb but I often value opinions of members than simple write ups that exist.

Well another one i've been eying up for a newbie like myself is Andriol Any thoughts on this drug, again sorry for being such a newb but I often value opinions of members than simple write ups that exist.
    Most users ave reported poor (if any) gains due to the way it enters your system. However at high doses some users have found that it works quite well. But for the price it costs to run an adequate amount its a no-go area for most people

I've read this product is not liver toxic, also does soemthing like this require any form of PCT?

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    check out the newbie section at the top of this forum or the educational thread you can read for days and not see an end to it

I've read this product is not liver toxic, also does soemthing like this require any form of PCT?
    Every steroid cycle will need a form of PCT afterwards

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro you need to restore your body after you put it through aas thats the beuty of pct it properly restores your bodies hormonla levels and helps you keep gains at the same time its dumb not to run the pct after each cycle

Thread Information