Thread: First Cycle

BigDiesel is offline New Member

First Cycle

I just started my first cycle about 2 weeks ago which is just Test Prop 100mg EOD for 10 weeks and i got my hands on some D-Bol and was thinking about taking 40mg ED do u think that would be fine to start that up? also my ive noticed my nipples getting sore and starting to develop a lump under them I have some arimidex on hand if i started that for a bit do u think that would clear it up since its just started? if so how long and much do u think i should take? .25 ED for like 5 days?

PCT
    Clomid 100mg Nolvadex 20mg Arimidex .25

does that sounds good?

any help is very much appreciated

21/5'9 200lbs/12%

Schuldiner is offline Banned
    start 0.25mg of a-dex everyday. I'd stay off dbol now, since you're already risking gyno.
    Also because prop doesn't need to be kickstarted

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I used adex while on cycle only when I felt discomfort in my pec, so I used it sparingly when needed. Your Pct would be ok with adex and nolva only.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex decreases the effects of arimidex , why would you use that combination over say nolva and clomid?

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I would drop the dbol and save it for a bulk cycle, unless you are trying to bulk now. start arimidex at .25mgs eod. Increase to ed if needed. That should be all you need during the cycle. Test prop is great for lean gains without the water retention, so taking the dbol with it kind of cancels out that benefit. Dbol also gave me symptoms of gyno, so that also might be what is causing it too. In the meantime do a search on anti estrogens and pct and youll get a lot of info that will help you out. Good luck.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfreebig View Post
    I would drop the dbol and save it for a bulk cycle, unless you are trying to bulk now. start arimidex at .25mgs eod. Increase to ed if needed. That should be all you need during the cycle. Test prop is great for lean gains without the water retention, so taking the dbol with it kind of cancels out that benefit. Dbol also gave me symptoms of gyno, so that also might be what is causing it too. In the meantime do a search on anti estrogens and pct and youll get a lot of info that will help you out. Good luck.
    Nicely said

Thread Information