Thread: winny question

marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

winny question

I'm 28 years old, 5'10', 195lbs, 14% bf and have been training for 3 yrs. Took a cycle of test e at 500mg/wk last summer.

I'm running a cycle of test e at 250mg every five days for 10 wks and i am adding the winny later in the cycle. can i run 50mg of winny eed or is that to low of a dosage. I have a 30cc bottle of winny and at 50mg eed i wouldn't have to get another bottle.

bump

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29 View Post
    I'm 28 years old, 5'10', 195lbs, 14% bf and have been training for 3 yrs. Took a cycle of test e at 500mg/wk last summer.

I'm running a cycle of test e at 250mg every five days for 10 wks and i am adding the winny later in the cycle. can i run 50mg of winny eed or is that to low of a dosage. I have a 30cc bottle of winny and at 50mg eed i wouldn't have to get another bottle.
    What is "eed"?
    I thought you meant "ed" or everyday and simply hit "e" twice, but then saw it duplicated.

And why run the Enth at 5-day intervals?
    This is sound protocol later in the cycle because of the long HL, but early on it'll slow your blood serum saturation. Although it's not of great significance, it would be best avoided unless you have extraneous circumstances...just wondering.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

abbot138 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think your asking if you can take 50mg eod instead of ed?????? If that is the case, I would say no, the minimum dosage to get noticeable results would be 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny should be taken at least 50mg ED. (I prefer 75mg ED, but see how our body reacts to 50mg)

I meant eod at 50ml. I know its 50ml ed. It was a stupid question. I will run 100eod. I only wanted to run 250ml of test a week but i thought if i ran it every 5 days it would give me a little extra boost. Should i go once a week or stay with what i'm doing now?

tim miner is offline New Member

winny

hey can someone help me. I am 6 months today from pec sugery and I want to get it strong fast so i can play football in august. I have some winny v and some androl 50 because one of my friends told me they would be good to stack. I also have some EQ and some hgh. My question is do I have the right stuff to stack or is there something better to get. also I know it cant be good to stack all this stuff so what do i do with what and when and for how long.. thanks guys.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tim miner View Post
    hey can someone help me. I am 6 months today from pec sugery and I want to get it strong fast so i can play football in august. I have some winny v and some androl 50 because one of my friends told me they would be good to stack. I also have some EQ and some hgh. My question is do I have the right stuff to stack or is there something better to get. also I know it cant be good to stack all this stuff so what do i do with what and when and for how long.. thanks guys.
    tim, you have a good question, but need to start your own thread.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tim miner View Post

binder is offline Member
    i would run minimum 50mg of winny ed. i did it ed verses a higher dosage eod so i could keep a more constant level of it in my system.

Thread Information