Bulldog1115 is offline Member

Whats the Highest Milligrams?

What is the highest amount of milligrams or drugs, people have used on cycle?

ESP BODYBUILDERS!

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    well some professional bodybuilders have used as much as 2000mg of test in a cycle......

but i'm sure there are some stupid ppl who have used more than that.

Why do you ask?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimalGear View Post
    well some professional bodybuilders have used as much as 2000mg of test in a cycle......

but i'm sure there are some stupid ppl who have used more than that.

Why do you ask?
    Well arnie's one of them then, at his peak he was using a gram of test ED.
    ALLEDGEDLY.
    Iv'e used a stack containing over 2grams wk, now i don't go above 1275mg and thats only on my one big blast a year.

Anyone else?... i wanna hear some gains off these huge cycles as well?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Yes some have used 5-6grams of test per week. But that is out of your realm and most people here. You can use as much AAS as you want but you wont grow unless your diet is spot on with your training.

of course, lego whats the highest u've used personally?..include all compounds?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done big cycle (close to 2 grams of Test) and I've done smaller cycles (which I prefer). Only difference were the SIDES!

Buy long term please list and show {milligrams or should i say grams lol length and ancillairies} me your big cycles as well as ur gains and sides! im curious b/c i plan on running a big cycle next winter after my cutter this summer!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    More is not better when it comes to steroids . That is a very common misconception. Many noobs seem to think that if they gain 15lbs off of 500mg/week test, then they would gain 150lbs off of 5000mg/week test. It doesn't work that way, not even close.

o no big i do not plan on running such high doses! i like all leans gains! lol ... i was just curious as to others users doses, this winter i wanna runn test only with 750mg/w with pct and an Ai during cycle!...just curious about other people ya know, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER lol

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I decided to try 2.0grams of Test awhile backl (I'm sure at the time I was taking something else along with it), and I wasn't "WOW'd" by it. I just remember gettting a ton of sides. More acne, more irritability, and worst of all my chlolesterol went through the roof!! NO shit. I had to be put on Lipitor. If you respond well to steroids , to me, there is NO need for HUGE cycles. yeah, I got a bit stronger, but I got more sides than gains.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    o no big i do not plan on running such high doses! i like all leans gains! lol ... i was just curious as to others users doses, this winter i wanna runn test only with 750mg/w with pct and an Ai during cycle!...just curious about other people ya know, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER lol
    I would not see any issue with that cycle at all for a bulker. Have you thought about deca as an addition? How tall are you btw? I would def. look at your current diet and see about tweaking it.

yah i think 750 will be my max, along with an AI, i like my cholesterol at normal levels ya no lol ... i just wanna hear some insane cycles lol ..entertainment lol .. how horny did u get on 2grams of test a week lol

Lego, im 5 foot 9, im not huge, only kus i choose not to thro diet and cardio, i wanna be max 225 lbs lol ... at my hieght its perfect for me, but i dont wanna blow up to 225 to quickly ya know, i wanna gain mass over time...umm u wanna know like what i ate yesterday? i eat the same thing 6 days straight so?

bump

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    im 46 6,3 and 288 lbs. Ive tried the "lets double the dose for double the gains shit" and for me it didnt work. i tried 2g sust and 1400 tren hex a week with drol at 100 per day for 4 weeks and about week 7 i felt like shit,could not eat,sleep at night and felt tired all the time and struggled to train. My bp went through the roof . I have found that you reach a point where you trade gains for sides and it takes a bit of time to find this dosage out for your self. I personally find that about 800mg test and the same of tren works well for me .I feel that good solid courses not lasting for too many weeks, backed up with good training rest and diet are the key. If you cycle 2-3 times a year and can gain half a stone of solid each time with some sensible dosages is far better than one balls out blast to try to gain 3 stone. There are no short cuts i have found as yet.

yah def... any others with some crazy dosages and experiences!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    the person to ask on this subject would be Pinnacle......He has run some crazy cycles before with some crazy high mgs per week.......something like 5-6g of test a week....

Pinn where you at on this one?

Deen54 is offline Member
    I used to have on email of what a cycle of one of the pros use.
    I will see if i can dig it up.
    I don't think i will say the name of the bodybuilder tho.

V-TEC E8TER is offline Banned
    i think that the amount of gh that they use is whats extreme, not only that the way some of them sleep with a IV in them for nourishments while sleeping.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some people need higher doses to grow. obviously a newbie wont need 2000mgs but people who have been in this game for a long time and have run many cycles. i know a few pro. bb's that shoot 4000mgs of test a week on top of 2000mgs of deca

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    that is a lot of oil.......

thats insane!..WHERES PINNACLE!?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    Yes some have used 5-6grams of test per week. But that is out of your realm and most people here. You can use as much AAS as you want but you wont grow unless your diet is spot on with your training.

X2 you are going to start seeing more sides than results when you start to push the boundries. Too much of anything is not right. Even if it feels good.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i belive pinn has shot 4500mgs of test a week before. just for the record, pinn has been in this game for a long time and is bigger then most people so the dose he and other bb's take isnt needed for most of you so please be safe and dont jump up to 4 grams of test just because pro. bb's do because its not a safe dose for newbies. once you get around 280-300lbs of solid muscle you need to take drastic measures if you still want to grow. after years of steroid use you cant expect to grow off 500mgs of test the same way a 180lb man will. personally im nowere close to that dose but i need between 1000-1500mgs of test and 1000mgs of deca to get the same gains i uaed to get with 500mgs
    Last edited by PT; 06-30-2008 at 03:41 AM.

i cant imagine how much that would cost! 4 grams of test a week lol eASILY FOR MY GUY WOULD BE AROUND EDITED JUST IN TEST LOL

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    the person to ask on this subject would be Pinnacle......He has run some crazy cycles before with some crazy high mgs per week.......something like 5-6g of test a week....

Pinn where you at on this one?
    I'm here:-)

It's very true. I have ran very high doses in the past. Not that high doses make you grow better, I had to run high doses to get the effects. What I mean by that is, years back when I was looking to improve (playing the size game in reality) I was running cycle after cycle with every little time off in between. By doing so I built up quite a tolerance to the drugs, hence the reason each proceeding cycle I'd have to up the dose considerably to get results. If I took a more logical( sane) approach and took ample time off between cycles(like you should) I could have easily grew off 1.5 grams of test weekly

You also have to take into consideration, as you grow, you develop more androgen receptors which in turn makes the need for higher doses, in most cases. Those truly genetically gifted guys can run 800 mgs of test weekly and grow like a weed. I have several IFBB pros that do just that. The rest of us need to push the envelope further,and in my case to extreme levels, to the point it put me on HRT at 34 yrs old.

I suffer from muscle dysmorphia as well, so that has always been a contributing factor in my drug abuse. That's right. Abuse, plain and simple.Same kind of abuse you see everyday with other top level competitive athletes playing the size game. Damn shame bodybuilding has been ruined due to guys chasing size over symetry.It is what it is though.

Pinnacle

pin u got it ... i hate that u have to be so big now lol .. ummm u doing any shows soon?

pin u got it ... i hate that u have to be so big now lol .. ummm u doing any shows soon?

It took year bro. Countless trips to the super market, making personal sacrifices, getting under heavy *as weight that didn't want to budge, following the diet religiously to the letter every day, every week, very month for years straight.

I'll be starting contest prep in about 5 weeks. I'm in very good condition right now, so it's shouldn't be difficult at all.

what u on now?... like gh and what else?

what u on now?... like gh and what else?
    Just cruising on 400 mgs enanthate , and 8 iu's ED HGH. Won't change much til I get close to the show, then I'll add masteron and maybe some other special treats as well :-)

awesome brother.. any tren ?

awesome brother.. any tren?

NO NO ... Tren kills my aerobic capacity. Makes cardio impossible and even lifting heavy ass weight. I get winded very easy running Tren. For years I always wondered why Tren did that to me, and after several cycle I had blood work done. Each time it showed I had very low red blood cell count. That's a side effect never spoken about on boards, but I know many guys who has similar issues and blood work showed the same exact thing. Haven't used tren in years, and never again will I.

oic lol ... im trying tren 1st time tommrow so ... should be intresting, im doing 300mg/w along side prop! Any tips? lol

oic lol ... im trying tren 1st time tommrow so ... should be intresting, im doing 300mg/w along side prop! Any tips? lol
    yep.. but an Iron Lung :-) Kidding. You'll most likely be fine. I didn't start to have that issue til after 6-7 tren cycles. hmmmm...might have been 9 or 10 :-)

Thread Information