MoNey MikE is offline New Member

how do i have gyno now? HELP PLEASE

this morning my nipple felt soar and puffy and it almost feels like i have a little lump beginning to form in there. How is this possible when i haven't taken any supplements, steroids , or pro hormones in over a year. In the past, almost 2 years ago i took a cycle of superdrol with no pct,(only cycle i have ever taken) but i have been fine no gyno, how am i getting it now? what should i do?

oc pitbull is offline Member
    some people get it from puberty and the such go to a doctor and get some meds.

what will the dr. give me?, i have a bottle of letro do you think i should take that?

how old are you and what does your diet look like?

im only 19, and i know i shouldn't have taken a cycle at this age, but i took superdrol almost 2 years ago and i have been fine since then how could i possibly be getting gyno now? My diet is ok.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Just because you didn't get it back then, doesn't mean your immune to gyno. Letro would prolly be a good start.

but i havent taken anything in the past 2 years how can i get gyno now, is that possible?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    nm, i read it wrong. I dunno to be honest. Id go see a doctor.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    did you stop lifting for a while after you stopped your old cycle? You might of had it but not of known if you just started lifting again your peck muscles could be growing and might of started to push on it so now your finally feeling it.

sugarfreebig is offline Associate Member
    I would see a doctor. Not like it's life or death. Whenever you have the option for a doctor to prescibe meds, go that route. No use getting it elsewhere when you can get a script from the doc. Just be straightforward with your doc and you should be fine. If the doc gives you a hard time, change docs.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    it might be nothing at all tbh.. naturally, people get a "hard nipple" that is a little calcium deposit in your nipple, and it can kinda swell the area and make it feel less muscular. thehy go away with time, but if you think its more serious than that you should see a doctor before you take anything imo

Thread Information