mrgeek is offline New Member

bugga! Just bought fake anavar.

Got some anavar but they dont look like anything legit I can find on the net.! Little white bottle, not sealed. Little white pills with 0 markings on them. Even label looks to basic with no sign of where they come from or who manufactured them. Could they be fake?
    Last edited by mrgeek; 06-26-2008 at 04:50 AM. Reason: so it makes more sense.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Even though they are prob a fake, please edit out the price you paid.

g0dsend is offline Member
    Did you know the guy personally? Or how did you get talking with him?

nah. met him through a website. Can contact him again, via websitge only. $ paid, edited.

been scouring the net trying to find a sourse that will ship. Problem is Im told their are so many fake sites out there.

You met him on the internet? He could have been a pedophile haha. But call him again from payphone in a couple of weeks, and tell him that the stuff works amazing and want to buy more.

Meet at the same spot, wear gloves and a mask and bring a pipe and crush him over the head. Take his phone and destroy it. No link connecting you to that

I cant say for sure if they are fakes. They sure look dodgy, but im no expert. I just expected them to come in a sealed bottle and to look exactly like the ones you see on the internet. Needless to say, Im not brave enough to try them. Some times, its better to just learn a good lesson and walk away, if they are fake.
    Last edited by mrgeek; 06-26-2008 at 04:51 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgeek View Post
    heh heh, nice idea, but one, I dont want to go to jail. 2. I cant say for sure if they are fakes. They sure look dodgy, but im no expert. I just expected them to come in a sealed bottle and to look exactly like the ones you see on the internet. Might be smaking him for selling legit ones. Needless to say, Im not brave enough to try them. Some times, its better to just learn a good lesson and walk away. So back on the hunt for some genuine ones.
    Take some pics of the pills, then start a thread here with the pics.......
    http://forums.steroid.com/pictures-steroids/
    You should get some good feedback

cheers mate. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgeek View Post
    heh heh, nice idea, but one, I dont want to go to jail. 2. I cant say for sure if they are fakes. They sure look dodgy, but im no expert. I just expected them to come in a sealed bottle and to look exactly like the ones you see on the internet. Might be smaking him for selling legit ones. Needless to say, Im not brave enough to try them. Some times, its better to just learn a good lesson and walk away. So back on the hunt for some genuine ones.
    There will be no link connecting you to it If you do get caught say that he wanted to sell you steroids and wanted to try to kill ya or something.

Thats a good way of seeing it though, just take the loss and it will make you a better person.

Thread Information