ROCCO72 is offline New Member

Advice From Experts Wanted!!

I am new to this site; I have been thinking about starting to use anabolic steroids and that is why I have been educating myself on the subject trying to gather all the answers I need. This site and its forum are great sources of information on the subject, and I want to take the opportunity to thank the administrator and the members for the service they are doing to us "beginners" that we are drowning in a sea of information and contrasting and opposite data.
    I have a question, but it is more a piece of advice that I want to address to all of those who are familiar with the different types of anabolic steroids and their use. I am getting different answers, I have conflicting feedback...So, any advice is very much appreciated.
    I have been working out hard for years, now, and I have worked hard on my definition. I am very proud of my lean muscles and my defined/cut body. I would like to gain muscular mass, lean muscles, but maintaining the same definition. I do not have to compete or anything, but I model occasionally. My goal is to gain some lean muscular mass and stay cut.
    It looks like the best stalk cycle I have been recommended is Deca +Winstrol .
    Someone else recommended Anadrol only.
    Any help?

burnin69 is offline Member
    test only!!!

burnin69 is offline Member
    stay simple geat great gains minimal sides and cut it up PCT. Anadrol is to much for a beginner. Id stay away from deca your first cycle aswell. Whats your stats? PCT?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The advice you have been given is wrong IMHO, the gains your trying to achieve while on cycle are more or less controled by diet, a low dose test only cycle might be better for you,maybe something fast acting if your not bothered in how often you inject.

ROCCO72 is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I really appreciate your time and the valuable advice, although again I am getting a different answer. i'll keep researching a little more and try to overcome my confusion.
    I am 5'7" 150 and, after a teenage and 20's of being fat, I am proud of my achievements through work-out and right dieting.
    Any advice will be well appreciated. Like previously explained, my goal is to gain some muscles and keep my definition. I am cut, I just need more mass without losing my work on the definition. Due to my job I cannot gain much mass or weight. They tend to focus on ripped lean bodies than big ripped ones. From my research I had a feeling that for my goals DECA was a little too extreme.
    What would you recommend? What would you suggest?
    Private email are welcome too.
    And one VERY stupid question: what's PCT?

DarkMortal is offline New Member
    Do a 12 week cycle of Test E or C i would say

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The advice you have been given is wrong IMHO, the gains your trying to achieve while on cycle are more or less controled by diet, a low dose test only cycle might be better for you,maybe something fast acting if your not bothered in how often you inject, long acting test.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pct is post cycle therapy without one you will lose most of your gains and have trouble properly recovering (getting natural test production back up)

Read up on Clomid,Nolvadex ,arimidex ,aromasin just a few ideas for pct.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Educate yourself in the area of PCT my friend. Redz is very right. Before you even consider cycling know all you can about it. best of Luck to you

Thread Information