Thread: best choice?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado

best choice?

alright so a friend of mine from school is looking to run a small cycle, if you can even call it one.

he is 22, around 185, but ~20% bf. what would you suggest for an oral (preferably) to gain 5-10+ pounds muscle and cut down fat?

anavar , winstrol tabs, etc? any ideas would be nice. i know a good diet would be the best way to cut the weight, but he's trying to put on some size too

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet. I know thats not what you (or your friend) wants to hear, but I'm not a big fan of a oral only cycle.

xXDevilDogXx is offline Associate Member
    If he must do a cycle at that high of bodyfat, he needs something so he can diet well and train hard with lots of cardio. Maybe some var and winny tabs with a good solid diet???

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Diet. I know thats not what you (or your friend) wants to hear, but I'm not a big fan of a oral only cycle.
    ^^^ totally agree^^

burnin69 is offline Member
    its always somebody's friend who wants to jump on a cycle.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member

Orals

Quote Originally Posted by xXDevilDogXx View Post
    If he must do a cycle at that high of bodyfat, he needs something so he can diet well and train hard with lots of cardio. Maybe some var and winny tabs with a good solid diet???
    Don't run two orals at the same time. Before he does AAS he needs to get the body fat down. I would clean up his diet and get him some clen . Now that BF% is high so he already has added stress to his heart adding the clen is gonna raise is blood pressure. He should use a low dose and not do anything strenous. But If i had to pick one i hear that winnie really cuts you up and its cheaper than anavar . Its also more toxic be sure to use a liver protectant.

thanks to everyone, i figured diet would be the best way to go, but like many people everyone knows, he can't stick with anything long enough to be effective, and he thinks this would be a miracle fix for him.

buylongterm, thats why i put it in quotes, but he doesn't really want to get as in depth as having to do frequent injections.

burning... if you feel the need to be a nay-sayer, you could read my post in the new member section, and even if i did want to run something (but i'm too young) i can't because of NCAA testing (playing soccer in a few months) and i wouldn't let myself get to 20% bf, single digits all the way

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Don't run two orals at the same time. Before he does AAS he needs to get the body fat down. I would clean up his diet and get him some clen. Now that BF% is high so he already has added stress to his heart adding the clen is gonna raise is blood pressure. He should use a low dose and not do anything strenous. But If i had to pick one i hear that winnie really cuts you up and its cheaper than anavar. Its also more toxic be sure to use a liver protectant.
    ive seen in a few places that since anavar is so lightly toxic that it's cool to run it with another low dose of gear, like 50mg anavar for 10 weeks and 50mg of winni for 6 weeks.... liver protectant of course... any thoughts?

i'll ask in my own thread too....

Bulldog1115 is offline Member
    no this kid needs to try this cycle:
    Dietrol 50mg/ed
    Cardiotropin 100mg/ed
    OTC fat burner such as Lipo 6

yeah yeah, i get it, he doesn't. hes the stereotypical kid who thinks any kind of supplement can make up for his extreme laziness. even when i try to get him to do a workout with me (lifting, running, wrestling) he slacks or doesn't at all...

thanks anyway

jsinur7 is offline Member
    he doesnt even workout? gear wont do him any good no matter how much he takes... hes mistaken if he thinks its a short cut or they work by themselves... you still have to make them work..

no no no, he does, but i'm saying not to a high level. hes on of those people that quit as soon as it gets tough. so his workouts are decent at best, and hardly strenuous if you're used to anything harder

Thread Information