bradhore is offline Member

3rd Cycle Tren Enan & Test Prop

Stared 3rd cycle yesterday, a short acting half life with a long one, basically because i expected the tren i got to be tren ace but it wasn't!

What a pain in the arse, literally! jabbed in the glute yesterday and i can hardly drive properly, 2.5ml injection, gotta get another long test instead of test prop im using (only 100mg per ml), else im gonna be very sore with all the injections ill be taking!

will post my progress

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    good luck man! if you have enough prop you should be fine, just make sure to take it every other day.... I switch between 4-6 injections sites.... common for me are both delts and both quads.... that allows time for each site to heal so you don't keep injecting the same area and build a lot of scar tissue which makes for harder and more painful injections down the road. Delts I use 5/8" long 25 gauge...... quads I use 1" long 25g and glues use 1" - 1.5" long at 25g depending on how big your ass is and how much bf is on it. Good luck!

bradhore is offline Member
    do you think its worth me carrying on using test prop right the way through the cycle, dya think it wud be ok to switch to test enan half way through the cycle? or wud i be waiting on kicking in time again?

Thread Information