Thread: Arimidex....

CeeLo is offline Senior Member

Arimidex....

Will Arimidex slow down muscle growth? Is it better to use this or Letro for a small case of gyno?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its possible but it certainly hasnt affected me. Adex is best to try to fix the gyno first. Letro is for advanced cases IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    Will Arimidex slow down muscle growth? Is it better to use this or Letro for a small case of gyno?
    1mg or less per day is all the a-dex that is required to control estrogen. it shouldn't hinder muscle growth anyway. the more pertinent side effects would be suppression of the immune system and associated joint pain due to extremely low levels of estrogen. if you find that 1mg a day or less of a-dex does not get your gyno under control, then you may have to resort to letro. just be aware that letro will reduce your estrogen levels further than required if you are not careful. you should be trying to use as minimal dose as possible of either of those drugs to obtain the desired result. back them off slowly as soon as you see improvement.

passthetest is offline Member
    ha what? how does it not effect muscle growth if it reduces estrogen levels, and estrogen is needed in order to build muscle? I'm not sure it makes a notable difference but there is definately some direct correlation

green22 is offline Senior Member
    cpreasha, do you think you got gyno???? or just wanting to avoid it???

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpreasha View Post
    No, but it will stop the aromatisation of test to estrogen, therefore you wont experience the side effects associated with excessively high amounts.
    What you should use if you are experiencing gyno symptoms is dependant somewhat on your cycle. Just to point out, even an AI will not remove all of the estrogen from your body, but then you don't want it to.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green22 View Post
    cpreasha, do you think you got gyno???? or just wanting to avoid it???
    I have gyno and I am trying to keep it from progressing. The doc has me on high levels of hcg .

Thread Information