Doberman is offline Associate Member

Sex Drive and Tren?

Ok im 2-3 weeks into my Test/Tren cycle im using Tren-A 100mg EOD and Test-E 250mg 2x per week...At first libido felt a little higher now it's pretty much taking a nose dive!? I know Tren can screw with libido but with 500mg of Test each week I didnt think this would be a problem?

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    i noticed its ups and downs, there are some good fast acting libido supliments these days you can get from a supliment store for the meanwhile (i swear they make 'em for this reason)
    have some HCG or clomid handy for when your done.
    dont miss injection days where your test levels dip then spike. that could be a problem

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doesn't matter how much Test your taking if your prolactin/progesterone is too high. Tren increases those levels a lot depending on how much your using, you need to get caber or bromo to fix that problem.

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, If prolactin/progesterone is too high wouldent I start to notice the effects of gyno? BTW how long does Tren gyno take to show if at all when running this AAS?

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Where does one find Caber or Bromo, Tongat Ali, etc? Which online web suppliment store carries these products at the best price?

Thread Information