PsychoRiley is offline New Member

Is 6 OXO strong enough anti-estrogen?

Doing my first cycle. I have done over the counter IDS sostonol 250 before. But just started real cycle yesterday, decaplex 275. Doing a short cycle with winnie. About 6 weeks long total....2 weeks decplex 275, 2 weeks decca & winnie, and goin out with winnie 2weeks. What I wanted to know if anyone out there knows if 6 OXO is a stong enough anti-estrogen and if it would be sufficient as a natural testosterone booster after the cycle.

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    first 4 weeks of deca and for weeks of winny is not long enough. winny needs atleast 6 weeks. AND NO 6-oxo is not enought u need clomid and nolva

Where would be the best place to get clomid or nolva.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    get your post count up and you may find out easier, or click on nolva right here in my post, see how its underlined? that will help

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    the search button

Does it matter that the winnie is 100mg/ml rather than 50. I would be able to stretch it out doing 50 eod rather than 100. Would that be better?

I know there would be a risk, but with a little research aren't decca and winnie lower risk to aromatize. Should the concern be more with my testosterone levels getting back to normal? I really shoulda found this out first before I started. What would be the best for getting at a nutrition store. If that was my only option at the time.

IronMan199 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoRiley View Post
    I know there would be a risk, but with a little research aren't decca and winnie lower risk to aromatize. Should the concern be more with my testosterone levels getting back to normal? I really shoulda found this out first before I started. What would be the best for getting at a nutrition store. If that was my only option at the time.
    You won't find anything strong enough at the nutrition store unless they carry nolva or clomid.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah, not many stores carry stuff strong enough. if you really waited til the last minute, look around quickly, and get like 2 day delivery on it. the extra cost is worth doing it right

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Not worth the chance

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    seriously. stop your cycle right now for your own good. you ill not recieve any benifit from using deca for 4 weeks. just stop recuperate and stay on this board for a month or so and learn. at the top of the page there is lion which sells legit nolva. buy that and run it for like 2-3weeks. how many injections of deca have u done? you need to run deca for 10 weeks imo. winny needs to be run a minimum of 4 weeks. your first cycle should be testosterone only, equipose only, test eq, test dbol , test winny, eq winny, and those are the only first cycles that i would recomend doing for afirst go. but you should stick with test and dbol.

Have done one shot. Now i was thinking the decca was 100mg/ml....and was going to do it every 3 days. Ends up being 275mg/ml and if I do that every 4 days. that would make it a 5wk cycle Then the winnie is 100mg/ml....Should I only do 50mg/ml and it would last almost 4 wks. I would overlap the last week of the decca w/winnie.

Was going to get the clomi 70ml from lion, just was a bit sketchy if it was good or not. Says they only take 2-3 days for shipping. Thinkin bout the letro to...just in case

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    seriously. stop your cycle right now for your own good. you ill not recieve any benifit from using deca for 4 weeks. just stop recuperate and stay on this board for a month or so and learn. at the top of the page there is lion which sells legit nolva. buy that and run it for like 2-3weeks. how many injections of deca have u done? you need to run deca for 10 weeks imo. winny needs to be run a minimum of 4 weeks. your first cycle should be testosterone only, equipose only, test eq, test dbol, test winny, eq winny, and those are the only first cycles that i would recomend doing for afirst go. but you should stick with test and dbol.
    ^^ this guy is talking the most sense and his advice makes me cringe... Its threads like these that make me wanna take my laptop and throw it against the wall like i did with my couch earlier today. You guys are causing me to destroy my house!!!!!!!! seriously though, guy who started this thread, stop everything and re-evaluate what you are doing.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoRiley View Post
    Have done one shot. Now i was thinking the decca was 100mg/ml....and was going to do it every 3 days. Ends up being 275mg/ml and if I do that every 4 days. that would make it a 5wk cycle Then the winnie is 100mg/ml....Should I only do 50mg/ml and it would last almost 4 wks. I would overlap the last week of the decca w/winnie.

Was going to get the clomi 70ml from lion, just was a bit sketchy if it was good or not. Says they only take 2-3 days for shipping. Thinkin bout the letro to...just in case
    you just bough sostonol and decaplex, yet you think lions shit is sketchy
    i really want to give good advice but i dont even know where to start. nor do i know why you wanted clomid.

Thread Information