Doub1e_J is offline Associate Member

First time user, and could use some help.

Hey guys, I have been looking through the msg forum for a while now, and I am very impressed with how friendly/supportive the members on this forum are.

I am interested in learning more bout roids, and could use some advice. I feel I am a good candidate for taking them based on what I have read.

Here is my info.

I am 32 years old. I am almost an advanced weight lifter ( based on experience ). I worked out for 5 years when I was around 20yrs old. I took some time off to work on family life and a home, but have been back working out for 2 years now. When I started back I was 150lbs at best, and at a low I was 143lbs. Today I sit at 164lbs, and am 5ft 6.5 inches.

I work out 4-5 days a week using the heaviest weight I can handle while keeping good form. I want to take roids because I feel I am at an age where if I do not do them soon I might not be as successful with them compared to another 10yrs down the road. I have always wanted to look thick, and ripped but have had a hard time putting on lean muscle. I have been told for my size I can lift a lot but I want the size to go with it.

My diet is pretty decent ( I am starting to think I need to ad more fat in to it ), but I am in the midst of getting some help on that.

Here is a typical eating day for me.

Breakfast
    Whole oats, with 2 eggs mixed in. Glass of skim milk.

Workout for 1hr followed up by a protein shake ( with milk )within minutes of the workout.

Lunch is often pasta with chicken or ground beef. Some times I put in salmon as a variety. Piece of fruit, and some uncooked broccoli on the side. Another glass of skim milk ( I love milk lol ). I take a multi vitamin, plus vitamin B complex.

Dinner is often the same as lunch as I make enough to bring to work with me ( I work afternoons ).

Snack while at work is often fruit, and another protein shake ( with water ).

Before bed time, I grab another quick snack of Whole natural peanut butter sandwich, almonds, multi vitamin, and a protein shake ( with milk ).

I think I need to increase my food intake plus eat some more fatty foods but once I see the diet recommendations I will know more.

As for the goods, right now I know I want size and strength and do not want to use pins. So with that being said I have thought bout dbals, but I am open to other suggestions. Any help you guys could give would be appreciated.

ps I hope I did not leave something out

house71 is offline Associate Member
    I think it is going to be hard to do what you want to do if you dont want to use pins. I dont much about a dbol only cycle.. You should do more reseach on this board about different kinds of cycle to add bulk...

Well from what I have read, dbols are slow release. What I took in week 1 I would not see the results from till a few weeks in to it. I have heard others using something else to kick start the cycle but this is where I get confused. As well I have read that each type of steroid has its own set of potential side effects, and therefore you should take blah blah to counter it. Again this is where I get confused.

Might you have some suggestions? Again something without needles as they scare me :|

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Andriol is Testosterone Undecanoate oral gelcaps. The only problem is you have to take about 6 (240mgs) per day to have a good anabolic effect...and that can get expensive

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Bro you should deff. look into eating more food...you really only have 3 full meals there

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=321399

Read this post...Imo you need to use needles to get what you want...needles are not bad after the first time itsno big deal...

For your first cycle i think you should do a test e or test c cycle maybe with some winny...

Check out these three cycles:
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

These cycels a for people new to AAS

Quote Originally Posted by house71 View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=321399

Read this post...Imo you need to use needles to get what you want...needles are not bad after the first time itsno big deal...

For your first cycle i think you should do a test e or test c cycle maybe with some winny...

Check out these three cycles:
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle3.php

These cycels a for people new to AAS
    Very informative, thanks.

If I had to pick a cycle it would be the first one for the simple reason it looks the easiest, and I know those do not use pins.

Just one question tho. It said the dbol portion of it is only to be used for 4 weeks. Is that normal?
    Last edited by Doub1e_J; 11-19-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The first cycle does use pins, and price discussions are prohibited, please edit that out of your post.

WHITETIGER0424 is offline New Member
    Well I know in the Anabolics 2006 book there is a sample cycle for a non-toxic oral(lean mass cycle). It is as follows:

7 week cycle

Weeks 1-7:

8 caps/day of andriol
    50mg/day of Primobolan

He also states you could up the dosage to 150 of the primo a day. This is probably pretty expensive, but without using needles you will have to pay for what you want. Since you were looking at dbol as another option I guess you could substitute that or even add it in if you want to cough up the cash!

If I may ask, why are the needles not an option for you??

I edited the post, thanks for the heads up, and for the clarity on the cycle. When I read it the first time I thought they were talking bout the test being pill form but I read it wrong.

Is it possible to get test in pills?

Quote Originally Posted by Doub1e_J View Post
    I edited the post, thanks for the heads up, and for the clarity on the cycle. When I read it the first time I thought they were talking bout the test being pill form but I read it wrong.

Andriol

Refer to post #4, already answered that

Needles kind of worry me. Years ago I picked up deca and it was in vials. I ended up giving it to a friend ( who got huge ffs ). I just figure if it is pill form I would not be intimidated by it, and actually take it this time!

Needles kind of worry me. Years ago I picked up deca and it was in vials. I ended up giving it to a friend ( who got huge ffs ). I just figure if it is pill form I would not be intimidated by it, and actually take it this time!
    Honestly I was the same way, but if you do your research you can find tons of sites that show you how to do proper injections. Really after the first time you do it, you would be amazed at how easy and non painful it is. I started out with a dbol , test E, and EQ cycle and love it. With the longer esters you only inject twice a week so its not so bad. Its quit a bit cheaper too. But if it worrys you that much just stick to a non-injection cycle, but as I and everyone else stated you will pay for what you want.

Well, you can try to pick up some Andriol . It the only, non methylated, oral testosterone commercially available.

A certain UG offers Test Prop sublingual tabs...but I haven't seen any proof that would even work in the first place

Needles aren't too bad, just get small gauges and you can't even feel it. After the initial stick you'll ask yourself why you were so scared in the first place. Some people acaully enjoy stickin themselves....me, not so much

even though that's a legal-steroid website, you should know by now not to post that. It's breaks the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    . Some people acaully enjoy stickin themselves....me, not so much
    I love it..look forward for the next shot....bro like everyone eles said needles are not bad at all....you should have the friend you gave the DECA to to hit you up...

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Well from what I have read, dbols are slow release. What I took in week 1 I would not see the results from till a few weeks in to it. I have heard others using something else to kick start the cycle but this is where I get confused. As well I have read that each type of steroid has its own set of potential side effects, and therefore you should take blah blah to counter it. Again this is where I get confused.

Might you have some suggestions? Again something without needles as they scare me :|
    You have it all wrong. Dbol hits you fast, within a few hours and its half life is something like 8 hours or so. You need to take it mulitple times per day to keep blood levels stable. You will also find that you lose most of your gains when coming off a dbol only cycle. Oral only cycles are a very poor idea. If youre not going to use injectables, dont mess with AAS at all.

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I was just like you also afraid of needles. But once i got the hang of it i actually started to look forward to my next injection. go figure! Its really no big deal bro. its all in your head.

Almost a year has past, and I have been working on a few things based on some of the comments made here.

I know this is not the diet forum but I wanted to share my changes, and possibly get some advise on both dieting and what my next steps could be.

I am eating 6 meals a day and each meal I aim for 435 cal, 42g pro, 45g carb, and 8g of fat.

Meal 1 8:00am

6egg whites 90, 24,0,0
    1whole egg 70, 6 ,1 ,0
    1/2 cup oats 225,9,40,4
    1/2cup skim 45,4.5,7,0
    total 430 cal,43 pro, 48carb, 4 fat

1hr workout

10:30am PWO
    whey pwdr 130,22,6,2
    Banana 150,2,20,0
    2cups of skim 180,18,26,0
    12 almonds 80,3,3,7
    Total 420cal, 45pro,55carb 7fat

1:30pm
    salmon 120,22,0,4
    3/4cup rice 170,3,39,0
    1 chicken brst 120,25,0,2
    Total 410cal,50pro, 39carb, 6fat

6pm
    yogurt 40,3,7,0
    sweet potato 256,3,59,0
    1/2can tuna 60,14,0,0
    salmon 120,22,0,4
    Total 476cal, 42 pro,66 carb, 4 fat

9PM
    1/2can tuna 60,14,0,0
    2 slices bread 180,6,32,4
    2 egg whites 30,8,0,0
    1 Chicken brst 120,25,0,2
    yogurt 40,3,7,0
    Total 450cal, 56pro,39carb, 6fat

Midnight
    casein protein 120,24,4,1
    Banana 150,2,20,0
    12 almonds 80,3,3,7
    Total 350cal,29 pro, 27carb, 8fat

GRAND TOTAL 2536 cal, 262 pro,274 carb, 35fat

I will also be adding in some vegetables on each meal, and taking a multivitamin.

I have picked up some GH & cyp . My goal is to put on some lean body mass, increase strength, while reducing a few % of body fat.

Besides the diet, how would you recommend using these products, and what would you use for recovery?

Again thanks for all the advice, I appreciate it greatly.
    Last edited by Doub1e_J; 06-25-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    Wowzers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Clean69 View Post
    Wowzers
    That bad??

Any other comments other then wow? I am looking for some feedback on what needs more tweaking or do I have it right?

mauler is offline Associate Member
    just my opinion, i mean i need to eat more too. but you need more than 2300 cals

Quote Originally Posted by mauler View Post
    just my opinion, i mean i need to eat more too. but you need more than 2300 cals
    I am! I have just over 2500 unless I miscalculated. Also I want to occasionally add lean cuts of beef to my diet. Can you think of a reason why this should not be done?

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I had a needle phobia too, you need to get over that or forget the whole thing. Dude, there is nothing to it. I too, now look froward to my next injection, never thought I would be like that. I am no expert, but I am loving Test E, and thats what I would take if I were you. Lots of it! Good luck bro!

Nitro

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    You need atleast 60-80 grams of fat each day. Its an absolute minium, which everyone should do no matter what.
    Also is that your cutting or bulking diet? If it your cutting plan, then you shouldnt need steroids because of your low weight. If its bulking, you need close to 4000 KCAL each day. You dont grow because of steroids, you grow because of your food!

Thread Information