Thread: d-bol and test

dd0316 is offline Member

d-bol and test

how much d-bol needs to be taken for a kickstart to a test e cycle..12 weeks... and what are the expected gains with good diet and workout regime

g0dsend is offline Member
    25-40mg of Dianabol depending on many things. If this is your first cycle I would start out with 25mg e/d for 4-5 weeks. Expected gains vary alot from person to person, genetics, training, diet, sleep. Its kind of hard to say.

dd0316 is offline Member
    and most d-bols come in 5mg doses...thats a lot of pills along iwth thistle/liv-52 and every other f.ucking supplement...is it ok to take purple k and nitrix(by bsn) while on d-bol? along iwth no-xplode?

g0dsend is offline Member
    25mg is 5 pills, split it throughout the day. I usually did 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon, 1 Preworkout, 1 Postworkout, 1 Bed. Just take a milk thistle everytime you pop a Dbol , and all the other supplments spread out to keep your blood levels constant.

To be honest, the high blood pressure Dbol causes is because of the water retention so Nitrix would raise it too by expanding the blood vessels. I guess you could if your blood pressure is fine, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    IMO i think the dbol and test would give you enough water retention that wouldnt want any more. Products like no-xplode have creatine which causes water retention. You would be better off to save it for later!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamjamnet View Post
    how much d-bol needs to be taken for a kickstart to a test e cycle..12 weeks... and what are the expected gains with good diet and workout regime

First time? then great results can be made with 25mg dbol ED for the 1st 4wks, thats all the kickstart you'll need.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    To be honest, the high blood pressure Dbol causes is because of the water retention so Nitrix would raise it too by expanding the blood vessels. I guess you could if your blood pressure is fine, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Actually, if it expands the blood vessels then it would actually lower your BP, not raise.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i didnt respond alot better on 40+ than lower doses

V-TEC E8TER is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by g0dsend View Post
    25mg is 5 pills, split it throughout the day. I usually did 1 Morning, 1 Afternoon, 1 Preworkout, 1 Postworkout, 1 Bed. Just take a milk thistle everytime you pop a Dbol , and all the other supplments spread out to keep your blood levels constant.

sound advice here ... the only thing i wanted to add is that your keep you sodium levels down while on d bol. As every one knows it can blow you up with water in no time.

I personally run 50mg/day ... 25mg in the mourning and 25mg before work out .. gives me that little extra punch in the gym while waiting for the long esters to kick in..

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    BTW, what are you stats?

Thread Information