Zino is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Pain from injection

I know there are a million threads about pain from injecting but I need some tips for my second shot.

On Monday I shot 500mg of test enth and 400mgs of equipose in 2cc into my virgin quad. The injection went flawless and was not painful at all, it only took me a few seconds to push in the 2ccs and I didn’t massage afterwards. From the next morning until now I haven’t been able to even walk. The pain is finally going down, but when I stand but it’s still very much there. My knee area swelled up for about two days but it’s now back to normal, nothing ever turned red but the pain is very intense.

This time I’m going to try to shoot a lot slower this time, I’ve heard of people taking up to 2 mins for 2ccs. Should I try splitting it into 2 smaller injections and doing one in each quad? Maybe doing the test in one leg and the equipose in the other to see which one is causing the pain instead of mixing? Maybe even cutting the dose down?

Thank you all!!

170 lbs/8% bf - first time user

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Please spell out your cycle for us. Looks like you are using lots of gear for your first cycle.

MR_T is offline Member
    wow dont tell me you are talking 1 gram of test/week for your first cycle

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Damn bro

one8nine is offline Banned
    2cc total? so you have almost a gram jammed into a 2cc injection? that is your problem- way too concentrated

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    2cc total? so you have almost a gram jammed into a 2cc injection? that is your problem- way too concentrated
    absolute nonsense, why do you think that ?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    double post !!!
    Last edited by Kale; 06-27-2008 at 06:58 PM.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I agree with Kale 100%.... I have shot 3cc's before with no problems. I would break the shots up bro. Rotate injection sites as well. This shot try your delts or your glutes. Your injecting into virgin muscle. I know it sucks but you gotta plow through it dude. Split them up and rotate sites and take a Vicoden if you have one. The pain will subside eventually...Good luck dude

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    True, shoot more often per week. Shoot EOD until you get adjusted to the pain. The body will adjust.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    I know there are a million threads about pain from injecting but I need some tips for my second shot.

On Monday I shot 500mg of test enth and 400mgs of equipose in 2cc into my virgin quad. The injection went flawless and was not painful at all, it only took me a few seconds to push in the 2ccs and I didn’t massage afterwards. From the next morning until now I haven’t been able to even walk. The pain is finally going down, but when I stand but it’s still very much there. My knee area swelled up for about two days but it’s now back to normal, nothing ever turned red but the pain is very intense.

This time I’m going to try to shoot a lot slower this time, I’ve heard of people taking up to 2 mins for 2ccs. Should I try splitting it into 2 smaller injections and doing one in each quad? Maybe doing the test in one leg and the equipose in the other to see which one is causing the pain instead of mixing? Maybe even cutting the dose down?

Thank you all!!

170 lbs/8% bf - first time user
    Maybe inject a little slower next time. No need to rush. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    wow dont tell me you are talking 1 gram of test/week for your first cycle
    only 500 mg of enth the other cc is 400mg of equipose

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    I agree with Kale 100%.... I have shot 3cc's before with no problems. I would break the shots up bro. Rotate injection sites as well. This shot try your delts or your glutes. Your injecting into virgin muscle. I know it sucks but you gotta plow through it dude. Split them up and rotate sites and take a Vicoden if you have one. The pain will subside eventually...Good luck dude
    Thanks for the feedback!

Ill either do my left quad or my glute this Monday. When you say "split up" do you mean 2 shots per week or take 2 different 1cc shots once a week, one with each compound? If you do mean 2 different shots in the same day, should I do it in two different muscles?

burnin69 is offline Member
    warm your gear in water before injecting and massage the muscle hard. Mabye even exercise the muscle a little to get more blood in the muscle.

burnin69 is offline Member
    split the dose through the week. your glutes can do 2cc easy so your ok on volume i believe. If your gonna do smaller muscles split the amount and inject into 2 muscles.

Thread Information