bigp750 is offline Junior Member

clen/t3 cycle then Test E cycle

ok 185lb 28years old 5 10 been lifing for a while not to sure on body fat, its not a 6 pack though. Looking for more body mass, and then get cut.

so i'm going to start clen /t3 for 6 weeks, i know that the t3 will cause me to lose a bit of muscle mass. 3rd week i'll be taking benadryl 50mg ED

So how soon off of clen/t3 before i should start my test E cycle?

I'm going with Test E for 1-10 weeks 500mg per wk

pct
    12-15 nolva 20mg clomid 50mg ED
    16-17 nolva 20mg clmod 25mg ED

is nolva and clomid enough for PCT? am i off on my dosages?

If i start to feel gyno come on how much nolva do i take and for how long? If this happens during the cycle like week 4? So i take it right away at what dosage? and for a week or 2??

I have been doing a lot of reading and research, so just looking for more help, thanks to all that reply, or email. Open to all suguestions :-)

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    your pct looks good for a test only cycle. I would assume your gonna inject 2x a week. I doubt you'll get gyno but if you do start it at 20 or 25mgs. I like adex for bloat and gyno personally that stuff works awesome!

yea i'm going to inject 2x a week at 250mg. I'm not to sure if i would get gyno or not, but i rather have stuff there INCASE SHIT happens, safer then sorry. So 20-25mgs ED? and for how long if i see signs of gyno? If i decide to go with adex, should i run all 3? adex, nolva, clomid?

bump

Thread Information