Thread: Gonna travel

916casanova is offline Associate Member

Gonna travel

Hey all. Going on a cruise 9 1/2 weeks into my 12 week cycle. Going to be gone for 6 days. I can inject day I leave and the day I get back but wondering if I should just cut my cycle short or continue when I get back. I am currently taking 200mg test prop and 75mg tren eod but will be off the tren by then and taking 200mg test prop and 50mg winny eod by then. Any tips?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your blood levels will be very unstable, virtually all of the prop will be out of your system in 6 days. Are you travelling by plane?

No. We are going on a cruise to Cabo from San Diego. Never heard how strict they are with searches on cruises.???

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never been ona cruise so we'll have to wait for more input.

I would go exactly 4 days without anything. Could hit on the 9th and then on the 14th. That still too long without? I could just boost up what I am taking and cut it short and take my pct with me but would I lose alot in gains by cutting it short?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    It's a cruise, you're not visiting Fort Knox. Just take all that you need and make sure to not bring anything back with you. Plain and simple.

They don't search or go thru metal detectors or anything?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Last cruise I went on was some years back, but it's never trouble with what you bring on the cruise, it's what you try to bring back from the cruise that gets people in trouble. Be smart.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    just got back from a cruise last night. Yeah, metal detectors and x-ray machines everytime you get on the boat. Your checked bags go thru customs. Short esters, just end your cycle at 9.5 weeks and pct when you return. Take your last shot of test the day you leave.

btw, I used an empty listerine bottle and fill with vodka and a little green food coloring to smuggle some booz on the ship. Makes for a fun after hours party. You can't bring alcohol on the ship either.

Thanks bro. I didn't know how strict they were gettin on. I was just thinkin of loading one syringe up and thats it since that's all I would miss out on is one shot but such short lasting esters 4 days without would be too long huh? You dont think I should take pct with me at all or is that all bad too?

I'm pretty sure you could pull it off if you were determined. But, at 9.5 weeks you're gains will be pretty good. Starting pct 4 or 5 days late isn't too bad. I figure why take the chance, wouldn't want to give you advise that lands you in jail.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    def agree with kratos. Take last shot when you are walking out the door and Pct as soon as you walk back in.

Think I should load a little more that last shot or not going to make a difference? So tempted to just take the metal needle point off and load one syryinge and hope the loose needle point doesnt' get picked up by a metal detector or just get a rig in cabo..Yeah, not worth the risk tho.. Thanks for the input

Thread Information