jsinur7 is offline Member

if your a fan of anavar, what...

what would be the closet thing to it as an injectable if you wanna stop orals to help your liver? is there any injectables with the same characteristics and lack of side effects? i mainly care about blood pressure... and i like anabolic as high as possible, but androgenic as low as possible...

ravanA is offline Junior Member
    well anavar is prolly the mildest of all steroids and very mild on the liver. if ur worried that much about ur liver take milk thistle or get injectable anavar (if there is one?)
    only other roid that maybe be similar to anavar is probably primo? theres tbol but thats also an oral similar to anavar.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    ye dude just pop the milk thisle daily its very good for your liver helped me out whilst on oral only cycle! and thts from blood test results

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ya bro dont worry about hurting your liver.

MR_T is offline Member
    damn I feel like an old fart when I say this but it really depends on your diet. assuming you want to cut diet would play a huge role in your results..

to answer your question eq might be a good replacement/supplement its mild I'd try something like this with 6 weeks of anavar at 40-60mg/week, maybe bump up the eq to 400mg/week

ps didn't mean to scare you about my other post about anavar and liver issues.. it is one of the mildest roids out there.. that doesn't mean its harmless though

kool... thanks all... yeah, i'm gonna use the var, and just add some eq some proviron and some test... with pct of course...

MR_T is offline Member
    found this online http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6749071 f***ing impressive, earned a lot of respect for var

oc pitbull is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    found this online http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6749071 f***ing impressive, earned a lot of respect for var
    that guy def could have watched his diet more. he looks like he got bigger with bloat.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_T View Post
    damn I feel like an old fart when I say this but it really depends on your diet. assuming you want to cut diet would play a huge role in your results..

to answer your question eq might be a good replacement/supplement its mild I'd try something like this with 6 weeks of anavar at 40-60mg/week, maybe bump up the eq to 400mg/week

ps didn't mean to scare you about my other post about anavar and liver issues.. it is one of the mildest roids out there.. that doesn't mean its harmless though
    that is a really low dose

i like the stat gains, but he does look bloated .... his stomach looks worse... i want to be vaccuum sealed look... YES I KNOW DIET... but something dont seem right with him... looks like alot of water weight..

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    i like the stat gains, but he does look bloated .... his stomach looks worse... i want to be vaccuum sealed look... YES I KNOW DIET... but something dont seem right with him... looks like alot of water weight..
    yeah but if he did gain 15lbs in 7 weeks, he was pro not on a good cutting diet.. just imagine what it could do with a good diet

Super [W]hormone is offline New Member
    that ad thats always on steroid .com selling their products - the freaking one right at the top - it says "legal steroids " not i'm guessing it means prohormones; am i wrong? i really just want some legit var but thats another problem...

Thread Information