passthetest is offline Member

travelling w/gear to bahamas

Going scuba diving/fishing for 10 days in the bahamas and I want to keep my levels as steady as possible in order to keep side effects minimum. If I take a 5 cc vial and put it in my luggage is there a good chance that it will get discovered?

Any related stories/information would be helpful...

g0dsend is offline Member
    Hide it in something. Like the insides of a deodorant bottle, or put the amp in a plastic baggie and drop it in a shampoo bottle making sure that the shampoo covers the bag and all.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Yes. Dont do it. Mail it to your resort....If youre gone a week, then inject test enan or cyp before you leave. Your "levels" will be fine. Dont worry, bro, Ive done it 3 times.

well i mean its just ten days but im currently running 600 mgs eq and 200 test and If I could just one shot while I'm there I'd be satisfied, is it reallly that hard?

Romme1 is offline Junior Member
    Since its EQ, and test Cyp, just inject it before you leave. You wont notive anything.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man with those long half lifes you dont need to take anything with you. just take a little extra of a shot maybe the day before you leave.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    personally i wouldnt attempt it for one vial but if you really want to then its best not to hide it in anything or it will show on the x-ray machine and then you'll be searched. best bet is to put it in your shower bag.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt risk it considering your are going out of the country, those customs guys can really get real picky...if u choose to risk it dont hide it... xray machines can see inside shampoo bottles lol ..by fooling around putting stuff in places it dont belong it looks suspicious and all the more reason to search.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Yeah, I didnt know it was EQ and Cyp. Heck, those compounds have a 3 weeks active life. Just inject a bit more b4 you hop on the jet and you'll be fine for 10 days. Like Lex said.

haha ok well i guess i trust you guys I'll just use a little extra all help appreciated

Astr8upfella is offline New Member
    I went to Mexico via a cruise line. I got some gear there and brought it back. I put a few amps in my back jean pockets and folded them up and threw the rest of my clothes on top. Took my luggage right past customs and dog. Dog even sniffed my luggage. If going by plan, just put in pocket and walk through metal detector. Security going out of U.S. is a lot easier to get past then coming back in. There's always a risk though.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    Going scuba diving/fishing for 10 days in the bahamas and I want to keep my levels as steady as possible in order to keep side effects minimum. If I take a 5 cc vial and put it in my luggage is there a good chance that it will get discovered?

Any related stories/information would be helpful...
    BE VERY CAREFUL. I would take dosage day you leave,,,resume when you return ( if long acting)

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    I just flew to Vegas last week with my sus. I put it in one of those mini perfume bottle packages. The ones where it is a card and then inside is a small perfume vial. I removed the perfume and then inserted my stuff. Taped it closed and put it in my cosmetics bag and threw it my luggage, that went under the plane.

I then put the needles in a separate bag.

There not looking for steroids man. There looking for lots of drugs or guns or bombs. Think of all the damm little bottles women have. One thing is not going to alert them to anything.

Thread Information