Thread: GH vs Juice

Travis0810 is offline New Member

Talking GH vs Juice

Recently a buddy of mine acquired some GH(somatropin), and has decided to take a cycle of it with out any AAS. I have no experience with the stuff personally(too expensive for me,i stick to Test and some Tren )but i was wondering if there are any sides from taking GH without a AAS. What type of results should he be expecting from 5 iu's ED. i told him to do some more research on it, but he is new to the game and very excited. Actually i have no idea how he even got the shit, it's very expensive. I just want to make sure that he is not in any danger. I told him for his first cycle to just start out with 500 mg test E per wk but he won't listen. These kids these days. Any insight would be appriciated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well first of all if he thinks he is going to get the same gains using GH as he will using test then he is in for a big suprise. At 5IU a day he will need to run it for six months to get the most out of it, and that will probably be just fat loss. If he was to run an AAS cycle after the HGH cycle then he will most probably see some serious gains. HGH on its own is not a problem

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Agree 100% with Kale... Have him give you the money for the GH, then kick him in the nuts because he will probably see the same results....lol.
    IMO it needs to be run with at least a nice Test. I think everyone on the board will agree. I'm with you bro, way to expensive for my taste, but thats me

Nitro29 is offline Member
    He is going to be very dissapointed.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Ahh, the impetuousness of youth!

GH is a great product, and as stated by the fellas it'll promote overall well-being including some fat loss, but he's trying to use a hammer to remove a nut...the wrong tool for the job.

Kids can be a lot like women in that respect.
    To quote the legendary Bishop Don Magic Juan, "You can lead a ho to water, but you can't make ‘em think."
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    hahahahahahah....MAGIC!!!!

bobr is offline New Member
    I am in basic disagreement with the rest of the members here. GH is a great way to build lasting size. You need to use some androgens and T-3 for best results. The more the merrier-to a point. Many also use insulin (Not me). In a perfect world the most long lasting size is obtained with a mix of GH along with an unhealthily large steroid dose. Some go this route. I take a more moderate approach. Steroids alone work much more quickly than GH alone but go off your cycle for 6 months or so and see what's left-little or nothing. GH promotes more lasting size with fewer sides. -Bob

Thread Information