eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question From your experience guys,is hair loss bad side on test cyp (400mg/week)?

Hi,just looking to see if hair loss is a very prominent side when taking test cyp.I will be pinning 400mg once a week,I am late 20's with good hairline,no major hair loss so far if that helps.

I have done once cycle before,dbol only (yeah I know not good choice) and did experience thinning of hair around crown so just cautious as dont really wanna have to shell out on something to combat hairloss if is gonna be bad side on test cyp.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Depends entirely on you. Everyone reacts differently. If you are really worries you can do 1mg of Propecia a day and that should protect it

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    like kale said. depends on your family genes. are your parents losing hair? if so, then the test may speed up the process. i know i have done a few cycles, and never had any problems with hair loss. i just always use Nizoral 2% during cycle. So i think that helps.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    like kale said. depends on your family genes. are your parents losing hair? if so, then the test may speed up the process. i know i have done a few cycles, and never had any problems with hair loss. i just always use Nizoral 2% during cycle. So i think that helps.
    bro do you know how Nizoral works? I have seen it but never used it.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Hi,just looking to see if hair loss is a very prominent side when taking test cyp.I will be pinning 400mg once a week,I am late 20's with good hairline,no major hair loss so far if that helps.

I have done once cycle before,dbol only (yeah I know not good choice) and did experience thinning of hair around crown so just cautious as dont really wanna have to shell out on something to combat hairloss if is gonna be bad side on test cyp.
    Hey bro you could always try to lower the amount of test and add in somthing like EQ....this is what I was thinking of doing as well.

250mg test/ 300mg eq.

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    I did a 10 week of cypionate and EQ with no hair loss at all until I did my second cycle of test prop and tren a. Within 3 weeks it was very noticeable. Even taking proscar and nizoral didn't help. I think if I do run again it will be cyp and eq again.

Thread Information