shanesaw77 is offline New Member

THINK I HAVE Progesterone gyno???

well like the title says im not sure if i have progesterone gyno or not. since id say 13 yrds old ive been 200 plus and when i was in highschool i was over 300 pounds and not working out at all. ive changed that alot now. ive been training for a year now, i weigh about 235,been on a semi good diet since then and i lift and do cardio 5-6 times a week. but unfortunately i think being so heavy since about 13 till a year ago may have caused me to get this kind of gyno cuz there is no way around it i have man boobs. the reason why i think its progesterone gyno is because ive never taken sterioids and have the enlarged nipple area, or at least i think its bigger than average. Could anyone tell me if there is any alternatives to surgery???? ive searched around here and on the web and i saw someone talking about Destinox and ive found on the web of course pills that claim they will get rid of it but i didnt know if anyone had rock solid reviews for anything. PLEASE HELP!!! ive searched around and it just keeps looking like im gonna have to save for surgery...... its really ruining my motivation, cuz to loose all that weight and still have man boobs pisses me off..... ANY ADVICE, DIRECTION, OR OPINIONS WILL BE GREAT THANKS.....

shanesaw77 is offline New Member
    bump come on guys anyone????

Thread Information