HuntMan is offline Associate Member

Important Question about Primobolan (Methenolone)

Hi, I have primobolone and want to start a cycle but am not quite sure what i should stack it with. I am very Androgenic Side effect pron, and thats one of the reasons i chose Primo. I will be taking 400Mg week (200 mg injections twice a week.) My last cycle i received a lot of water retention and a slight case of gyno. I want to get rid of all my water weight, but while still plaining on a high protein diet i want to cut calories but not by much to get rid of some stored and very unwanted fat. So i don't want a real strong ester that is prone to hold water. But i still want to get some nice strength and size gains without a high chance of Androgenic side effects. But my main goal is to lose fat and cut.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Stats, cycle history, gyno therapy?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

6'0" 220 lbs, Ten week deca test cyp cylce. PCT then 8 week enanthate . Clomid for 50Mg for two weeks PCt then 25Mg for one week

Help!! Im not getting many reviews

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    Help!! Im not getting many reviews
    I'm really surprised, as it's been several hours.

Shorter esters tend to promote fewer estrogen-related sides, the problem you mentioned. Have you considered running Prop with the Primo and keeping an AI on hand...A-dex (mild) or L-dex (adjustably moderate to strong) to be used as necessary? You didn't list dosages so I can't really speak to that point, but the above should alleviate those specific problems.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thank you. I would rather run cyp or eth with it if possible at all. Im not a big fan of the daily injections. I would rather run a cyp for ten weeks just a small dosage of about 300mg/week with 400mg Primo/week. Run the Primo for twelve weeks and those two weeks Post Cyp would that be consider PCT for my test? And would that stack cure my extreme water weight and some gyno?

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    You are like me. I started my cycle with a little high of body fat. I am losing the fat and gaining muscle though. I am taking 200mg test prop and 75mg tren eod. I am taking a dht blocker finastride which I heard can promote higher levels of estrogyn so think I am going to start taking .25mg of arimidex . I took it last cycle when I was on test cypionate and eq and it worked great. 32 206lbs 17.3%bf started at like 212 and 20.6%bf 3 weeks ago. you may want to look up test propianate and read what it stacks well with.

Well I really don't like the prop because of the daily injections. I like the profile on Primobolin and think i want to stick with that as apposed to Tren or Winny. I just want a stronger androgenic to get some decent gains. It doesn't have to even be test. I just want to find something that will stak well with Primobolin.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    Well I really don't like the prop because of the daily injections. I like the profile on Primobolin and think i want to stick with that as apposed to Tren or Winny. I just want a stronger androgenic to get some decent gains. It doesn't have to even be test. I just want to find something that will stak well with Primobolin.
    Uh, if you have gyno concerns I would NOT consider running tren . Or any other 19 nor.

Ok, but doesn't Primobolin have no androgenic side effects? is it a 19 nor? Im just thinking about running 12 weeks of Primobolin 400mg/Week with 250mg cyp for ten weeks. Then the two weeks post cycle of cyp the Primobolin should act well enough for a PCT right??

Comon Guys I NEED HELP

Thread Information