Thread: Few questions

dehydromethandrotren is offline Associate Member

Few questions

Hey everyone, I have a few questions and figured I would put them all in one thread and just put it in the lounge since there is no specific forum that would fit it. Help me out if you can, I'll help everyone as well if able. Thank you.

1. What is the temperature at which steroid powders, the raw form of injectable testosterone and nandrolone in specific, are damaged and or destroyed?

2. What should an adult male age 25 have regarding his estrogen levels, specifically when on a cycle? I know too high is bad as well as too low but I want to get bloodwork done when using to determine whether or not my anti estrogen dosage is sufficient or not.

3. Where is a place that I can view the proper calculations for determining caloric requirements for adding muscle and or cutting fat? I haven't memorized how to do this and I recently got a scale to weigh all my food etc so I feel like I can keep better track of my diet now and hopefully achieve my goals.

4. How long will powders last when kept in a cool dark place with dissecant and air sealed?

5. Also, is there any reason reputable steroids would have no effect on someone? Any medical conditions that effect androgen receptors possibly or something to this extent?

Thank you for your time.

**Edit, too bad I forgot to copy and paste this into the lounge before posting. ><
    Last edited by dehydromethandrotren; 06-27-2008 at 03:41 PM.

bump

And I have been reading conflicting info and some newer stuff so i was wondering....

Androgen receptors are increased with use of androgenic steroids correct?

Exactly how much of any given hormone can the body metabolize before the remaining is aromatized into estrogen, with testosterone for example? What is a good estimate?

since glycogen retention is increased with steroid use , isn't it fine then to utilize a lower carb diet?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by dehydromethandrotren View Post
    Hey everyone, I have a few questions and figured I would put them all in one thread and just put it in the lounge since there is no specific forum that would fit it. Help me out if you can, I'll help everyone as well if able. Thank you.

1. What is the temperature at which steroid powders, the raw form of injectable testosterone and nandrolone in specific, are damaged and or destroyed?

2. What should an adult male age 25 have regarding his estrogen levels, specifically when on a cycle? I know too high is bad as well as too low but I want to get bloodwork done when using to determine whether or not my anti estrogen dosage is sufficient or not.

Interpretation of Free Testosterone, Estrogen, and Total Testosterone Blood Tests

3. Where is a place that I can view the proper calculations for determining caloric requirements for adding muscle and or cutting fat? I haven't memorized how to do this and I recently got a scale to weigh all my food etc so I feel like I can keep better track of my diet now and hopefully achieve my goals.

http://www.fitday.com/

4. How long will powders last when kept in a cool dark place with dissecant and air sealed?

5. Also, is there any reason reputable steroids would have no effect on someone? Any medical conditions that effect androgen receptors possibly or something to this extent?

Thank you for your time.

**Edit, too bad I forgot to copy and paste this into the lounge before posting. ><
    Answers to some questions above in bold

thanks kale

Thread Information