Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tren questions!

Bulldog1115 is offline Member

tren questions!

Exactly how powerful is tren , that it allows the users lungs to nearly collaspe but yet still get shredded {assuming right diet of course}?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    Exactly how powerful is tren , that it allows the users lungs to nearly collaspe but yet still get shredded {assuming right diet of course}?
    485 horsepower

burnin69 is offline Member
    lol...

i know but its crazy! and allow the user to gain muscle mass!? like WTF! lol .. will a fat burner aid in fat burning while on tren , or would that be unnecassary?

Big
    If you are fat you shouldn't be cycling, there is no reason to take a fat burner while on tren .

infostalk is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    485 horsepower
    how the **** are you getting 485? when my pistons melted at 390! i had to KY to cylinders and cool it off with special mixtures

is your ride on gear?

neways, no big i have 11% bf {just tested today} i was just wondering b/c i have 8 weeks to get completely shredded and im starting tren on june 29th lol ... the thought of tren is already giving me insomnia lol {in a good way}

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    You can supplement Tren with T3. I've read that Tren shuts down your thryroid so a low dose of T3 is recommended. But Tren has a 500 anabolic rating, basically meaning its 5x stronger than test. How cool is that!

Big
    Tren is my favorite compound, hands down.

its truly amazing, i mean im going to to be 300mg/w of prop/tren and i cant wait! Anyone with experience with this dosage that will share with me sides and gains?

Big
    Everyone is different, so one person's sides at that dose may not be yours. That's a good dosage to begin with, I'm assuming it's tren a since you're using it with prop.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I'd love to hear this. I'm trying to decide whether or not to try it. I just kinda feel like going for it!

yup im using prop and tren a, 300mg/w of each of the two, and will be injecting EOD , will i need letro, caber on hand with this dosgage? I have Nolva and plan on using 40mg/d for PCT and depending on how badly im shut down i will include Letro into PCT, but will i need Caber and letro on cycle?

bump?

Big
    I would have letro and either caber or bromo on hand.

ok thanks big thats exactly what i was looking for, another thing was i wanted to try 500mg/w of prop, but i have insufficient funds to run 500 mg/w of prop for 8 weeks, i can only do 300mg/w for 8 weeks. Now my question is, can the prop ester be alot more effective at 300mg/w b/c of its ester whereas say enthante wouldnt be as powerful kus of the longer ester at 300mg/w?

Big
    esters aside, the gains will be similar between prop or e. The prop may be dryer gains, and will certainly hit faster, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that 300mg prop would be equal to 500mg e. That being said, everyone is different and many make great gains on a lower than typical dosage. If your diet and training is in check you should still be quite pleased with the results.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think im a pretty lucky guy when it comes to sides i was running tren at 100mg a day and prop at 125 mg a day. i experienced hot flashes and would sweat in 30 degree weather but no insomnia or nightmares or any of the usual horror stories. my first tren cycle i went eod and experienced alot of bacne. it subsided when i went with ed shots. but damn it was fun benchin 405 and squattin 5.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2 View Post
    i think im a pretty lucky guy when it comes to sides i was running tren at 100mg a day and prop at 125 mg a day. i experienced hot flashes and would sweat in 30 degree weather but no insomnia or nightmares or any of the usual horror stories. my first tren cycle i went eod and experienced alot of bacne. it subsided when i went with ed shots. but damn it was fun benchin 405 and squattin 5.
    How did it affect your cardio? I didn't really have insomnia, but the night sweats are brutal. The main side for me was that I got winded walking up a flight of stairs, it killed my cardio.

edmen thats so sick brother lol ... is tren at 300 mg/w effective?

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    300mgs a week is fine.

afro jones is offline New Member
    Same here cadio is a killer! I don't really get tired just winded as all hell.

should i grab some melatonin and sleep MD , kus i do not want insomnia

MATTMAN01 is offline Banned
    I would get some melatonin just in case. But its always good to see how your body handles things first, then if you do get insomnia melotonin works from word go. Good luck

THANKs every1

TheArtist is offline Member
    Tren is my favorite compound, hands down.
    +2 !
    been running it for a few weeks now... at a dose i'm a bit ashamed of... but i'm getting some great gains and some really great fatloss. The only sides i've really experienced is some acne on the traps, and night sweats.... a little in the way of cardio.
    tren , for the win.

whats ur dose artist?

in the neighborhood of 200mg ed... i've got a ton dosed at 100mg, and some homebrew estimated at 100mg... could be less... or more for that matter.

but it's making me an animal and i love it.

wtf lol ..can 300mg/w make me an Animal like u lmao

lol yeah man, i really recommend a low dose first, to see how you react. A LOT of members here use as little as 50mg ed and see fantastic results. You'll also see a lot of members say that 100mg ED is the "sweet spot"... as in, most gains/least sides. It's really up to you to find what works best... for you.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    +2 !
    tren, for the win.
    FTMFW!

but how bad does it affect cardio? and does it last after the cycle, or will it go back to normal quick enough?

for ME, it's almost not an issue.... i just become winded faster than normal... but i can easily continue. but i've read for others, that they're almost crippled, cardio-wise... i suppose it's an individual thing.
    Tren 's half life is something like 3-4 days, so i'd say, at most, a week after coming off cardio should go back to normal.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    like big, tren is my favorite steroid hands down. i use it in every single cutting and bulking cycle. when bulking it makes me strong as he11 without the water weight and when cutting it helps make me harder

916casanova is offline Associate Member
    Im taking 200mg test prop and 75mg tren eod and thinking about bumping the tren up to 100mg eod. I have had good gains and fat loss since starting 3 weeks ago. At first I had some night sweats but not as bad now but I do wake up in the middle of the night for like an hour without being able to sleep. My libido is thru the roof right now so that hasnt' suffered but feel like I may be thinnin on top even tho Im taking what I can to prevent it. My cardio is crap tho and even circuit or supersets suffer but its all good cuz the way I'm leaning I don't need cardio right now

Quick question tho. Since winny is a little more endurance based from what I understand will it be a waste to take it while on tren a? And if I'm going every other day with test and tren should I take the winny on the between day if I am taking 50mg eod or take it all on the same day?
    Last edited by 916casanova; 06-29-2008 at 08:38 AM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    How did it affect your cardio? I didn't really have insomnia, but the night sweats are brutal. The main side for me was that I got winded walking up a flight of stairs, it killed my cardio.
    it killed my cardio when it came to running long distances. so i started doin wind sprints and it helped cause i could catch my wind between. but yeah cardio sucked and it seemed like i got that damn tren cough eod.

yah i think im do 300mg/w of prop and tren ...u get cut thro diet neways so....but ummm i still play baseball for my local adult league team, will the pain of injection EOD kill me in baseball?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Currently on tren for the first time and it is an amazing chemical. Powerful is a great way to describe it. All I want to do is eat and train, right now.

Sides I am experiencing? I cannot sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Usually 2to 2.5 hour sessions. It is terrible. All I want is a full 8 hours just once! Lastly, I am going through two t shirts a night from sweating.

Other than that, I feel like a gym god and literally feel pumped all the time.

primal what is ur dosage? and what other compounds you using?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1115 View Post
    primal what is ur dosage? and what other compounds you using?

week 1-12 test e 500 mg
    week 1-12 tren e 400 mg
    week 4 -12 masteron 300 mg

After trial and error in the past, this cycle is working well for me. Masteron really compliments the hardness tren gives me. I feel 'show ready' by the end. Just in time for Summer

awesome man, y dont u get some melatonin so u can sleep?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information