jm21 is offline Associate Member

First cycle Advice

Im 24 years old been training for bout 4 years got to a good size natrualy till bout 9 months ago got a hernia just recoverd from that and started training 2-3 weeks ago. Im a student so took on a job at the post office walking 8-9 miles every morn so some advice on eating habbits while on a course will help. Training chest,tri's Back bi's etc etc. Was thinking of doing a course of sustanon and deca 12 weeks 1ml sus 2 ml deca weekly. Ive been told to take tamoxifen during the course. And i need to know what else i should be taken ie anti estrogens and or pct Or if this isnt a good course to start of with? Cheers any advice will be greatly appreciated.

JM

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Im 24 years old been training for bout 4 years got to a good size natrualy till bout 9 months ago got a hernia just recoverd from that and started training 2-3 weeks ago. Im a student so took on a job at the post office walking 8-9 miles every morn so some advice on eating habbits while on a course will help. Training chest,tri's Back bi's etc etc. Was thinking of doing a course of sustanon and deca 12 weeks 1ml sus 2 ml deca weekly. Ive been told to take tamoxifen during the course. And i need to know what else i should be taken ie anti estrogens and or pct Or if this isnt a good course to start of with? Cheers any advice will be greatly appreciated.

JM
    You need to do a lot more research.
    Firstly you should always stick with one compound for a 1st cycle IE test.
    Second, test would always be run at a higher dose than the deca.
    So youv'e made some good gains naturally over the last 4 years, what are your stats now?

harrydunn69 is offline New Member
    there are tons of threads on what would be best for you and what you need to do for pct, etc. just do a search and look around, lots of good stuff on here

Before the hernia i was 15 and a half st bout 11-12% body fat lost a lot of muscle gains but put on quite a bit of weight due to being pissed of with no training and spending the previous few years eating healthy so hit the pizza! big time. But through job and running shed tonnes of it so now sitting at 14st. I may have got wires crossed maybe 1ml deca 2 ml sus. What would you recomend your self for a first cycle?

Thing is one boy i know said that the pct isnt needed for a first course that is at a weak dose?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    test would always be run at a higher dose than the deca.
    actually that's a common myth that just won't die because it keeps getting repeated, test does not at all need to be run higher than deca . I frequently explain this, here is the latest:
    last post befor injection

Cheers mate . So big what do you think of 1ml sus 2 ml deca for 12 weeks 1 injection a week? with tamoxafin as a anti-estrogen?

Big
    I think you should post your full stats and cycle history, and typically when people list their cycle in ml it means they don't really know a lot about cycles, they should be listed in mg and durations.

Cool cool but to be fair im brittish we buy and measure in mls over here so not alot i can do there! Lke i said above im 14st and carrying alittle xtra! but just recovered from a hernia were i lost a good bit.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Cool cool but to be fair im brittish we buy and measure in mls over here so not alot i can do there! Lke i said above im 14st and carrying alittle xtra! but just recovered from a hernia were i lost a good bit.
    gear is bought in ml everywhere, but there is a mg/ml concentration you must understand before cycling. test e for instance could be 100mg/ml or 450mg/ml, or any other dose , so if someone asks "should I take 1ml test e a week" it isn't telling us anything.
    also just listing your weight really doesn't tell us much.
    just to have it all in one post, list the following:
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    pct knowledge?
    cycle history?
    years training?

Age 23
    Height 6ft
    Weight 14st
    Pct knowlege. Sketchy kinda why im here
    Cycle history. First time Also why im here
    Years training 3-4
    Havnt seen the vials by myself yet so was unaware of what you meant.
    I also have a job over the summer were i walk 8-9 miles 5-6 times a week obv this will effect gains will increased eating be the solution to this?

Big
    You should stick to one compound, test only, for a first cycle. Most will recommend test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks. If you were to use 2 compounds on your first cycle, and had an adverse reaction, you wouldn't necessarily know which compound to blame.
    The vials will list a mg/ml concentration, for instance deca is typically 200mg/ml, meaning that every ml (or cc, 1ml=1cc) that you draw into the syringe will have 200mg of deca in it.
    You need to take some time to read the educational posts and stickies at the top of each section, the more you learn the better off you are.

Cheers how do you think i will react weight wise with the high levels of cardio i do for my job?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    actually that's a common myth that just won't die because it keeps getting repeated, test does not at all need to be run higher than deca . I frequently explain this, here is the latest:
    last post befor injection
    Big, i respect you knowledge and opinions, also your theory and the science you have applied, but nandrolone doesn't only shut down hpta function.
    If you look at the pharmacokinetics and the pharmacodynamics of nandrolone, (no i'm not going to drag this out and post formulae lol) this shows that inhibin and plasma testosterone levels are also affected, this is because of the effects that the nandrolone "side chain" has on our endochrine system, therefore any exogenous test that is introduced to the blood stream will be affected by nandrolone, so it is imo better to run a higher dose of test than deca.
    Summary; put simply nandrolone will have an inhibiting effect on plasma testosterone levels weather the test was produced by our own glands or introduced via injection. Phew, glad i got that of my chest, i hope it makes sense.

Thread Information