QBERT is offline Junior Member

Trenbolone HexaHydroBencylCarbonate

Any one have experience with this form of Tren ? Looking for anybody who has run this before. 100mg/ml. I have Tren experience just looking for dosage, injection frequency and possibly duration. Any help always welcome........

Treat it just like tren E injections should be twice a week.Its a long ester so its strange that its dosed so low.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Treat it just like tren E injections should be twice a week.Its a long ester so its strange that its dosed so low.
    I think the original (parabolan ) was 75mg/ml. But regardless 200mg/wk is still good enough to see decent gains. Also, Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is a decent amount more expensive than enanthate . Theres only a handful of other steroids that are more expensive (anavar , halo, cheque drops ).

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I think the original (parabolan) was 75mg/ml. But regardless 200mg/wk is still good enough to see decent gains.
    They stoped making the original years ago yet funny how you still see "parabolan " around. I just ran Tren hex this past winter 500mg a week worked fine for me.

burnin69 is offline Member
    half life is about that of the cyp ester, little more than 2 weeks. Twice a week would be the way to go. Tren is always a great compound, but the dose does seem low. Hows your cycle expirience?

Mr.Clean69 is offline Junior Member
    no test?

QBERT is offline Junior Member
    This isn't my first rodeo. Yes I am running test and other compounds. Tren hex is similar to parabolan of the old. 100mg/ml is not a low dose. It was originally dosed at 75mg/ml before they pulled it off of the market. Looking for dosages per week. I will start at 200mg, but will bump up if I can handle the effects of the longer ester. 400mg per week going once.....................

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Anybody know how soon Tren H kicks in?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Anybody know how soon Tren H kicks in?
    Half life is somewhere between enanthate and cypionate , so somewhere between there.

antscott is offline New Member
    i have some of this ready to try, just not ready for it yet i think!wont be long thou

Thread Information