BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member

Prop / Tren Cycle - Leaving County for 5 Days

I have to leave the country for 4 days (From a Wed to a Mon) during July and I'm on a cycle of 600mg Prop per Week and 75 Mg Tren EOD.

I really don't feel comfortable attempting to bring anything an a plane with me because it just isn't worth the risk - but how hard do you think it would be to ship 2 premaid syringes to my resort?

I'll be like my 4th/5th week on cycle around the time I go - and I figure I can do my shot right before I leave Wed - but then what? Is it going to have that much of a affect on me?

I even wondered if i could put the Prop and Tren into gel tabs or something to bring them with me but still dont know how that will go. Don't think it would work too well...

What would you guys do?

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr View Post
    I have to leave the country for 4 days (From a Wed to a Mon) during July and I'm on a cycle of 600mg Prop per Week and 75 Mg Tren EOD.

I really don't feel comfortable attempting to bring anything an a plane with me because it just isn't worth the risk - but how hard do you think it would be to ship 2 premaid syringes to my resort?

I'll be like my 4th/5th week on cycle around the time I go - and I figure I can do my shot right before I leave Wed - but then what? Is it going to have that much of a affect on me?

I even wondered if i could put the Prop and Tren into gel tabs or something to bring them with me but still dont know how that will go. Don't think it would work too well...

What would you guys do?
    plan my cycle better next time

Quote Originally Posted by rock75 View Post
    plan my cycle better next time
    This trip was something i just found out today and is work related so it has nothing to do with my planning... I don't really have a choice on going nor did I know about it while i was planning the cycle.

Eshays is offline Banned
    put the gear in empty perfume containers, and buy the syringes etc over there. worked for me.

not bad idea... like the free sample bottles they give out in the malls?

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    even the one's you fill up yourself, those are cool also.
    ask your girl to get them for ya in any cosmetic shops.

Thread Information