Thread: Albuterol

Lyst is offline New Member

Albuterol

I was looking through the info in this forum for albuterol. What I didnt find was anything based on age or bodyweight.

Is there any serious health risks with albuterol based on age, too young or too old? As well does bodyweight make an impact on the side effects?

I am worried about the heart problems that can be associated with this and if cardio may somehow assist with these.

Should Taurine be supplemented as with clen use?

Since weightlifting can raise blood pressure is there a risk at hand with weighlifting and using alb within a certain time?

My last question is will the product in the link below be in a spray bottle form? Its the 6mcg/ml Albuterol. There doesnt seem to be a picture for me. Can anymore vouche for the credibility of the website/service/ and product? Is it safe to buy from? Will they ship to Canada? What type of packaging does the product arrive in and is it evident what it is? Is there possibility for legal trouble?
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...ducts_id=14704

Alot of questions, I could probably find the answers if I tried a little harder.
    Thanks, Lyst.
    Last edited by Lyst; 06-29-2008 at 07:20 PM.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The site is great. It's a spray bottle. And the product works great. I have used it and it worked great for me. How old are you? Clen has more side effects than alb. that's why I chose it. You need to dose to effect.

im 19, almost 20. Dose to effect? Is there any precautions that I should take or things I should note while taking it? Compared to Clen however what is the success rate? Is it just as good?

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    so far, me and three other friends have tried it, all three of us found that for us, the first two weeks work wonders, then it slows doen even taking benadryl every third week, found no serious problems taking as much as 32mg per day before.

now doing it two weeks on and two weeks off basis, also taking benadryl on the second week of "off-cycle" which makes it much more effective.

please note that this doesn't get you diamond cut due to it doesn't really get rid of water retention too much, though, you do sweat mad on it when training.

Plus i moved from UK to HK which made it very hot for me and i sweat anyway, so on a normal day i don't notice difference in sweat, but heart beat can be felt faster sometimes.
    when working out, first 10 mins it looks like i just came out of the sauner room, full of sweat.

dropped 11 lbs first two weeks, the dropw went a lot slower even when down regulating the b-receptors with benadryl.

hope this helps.

cutting down to 15% or under for my next tren cycle, which i will start in August / September, depending on when i get all of the required stuff.

Best of luck.

Is there another safe website from which I can order alb/clen ? The website I mentioned above only accepts credit card and I do not have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyst View Post
    Is there another safe website from which I can order alb/clen? The website I mentioned above only accepts credit card and I do not have one.

Try smaller pharmacy / drug store, like those independant one's, definately not chains, afterall they are trying to make some money, so some are prepared to sell you albuterol since they have them ready for asthma.

I live in a small town and the independent drug store closed about 3 years ago. All we have now is one of those big corporate chains. So my only logical way to get clen /alb would be through an internet site that accepts something other than credit card.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyst View Post
    I was looking through the info in this forum for albuterol. What I didnt find was anything based on age or bodyweight.

Is there any serious health risks with albuterol based on age, too young or too old? As well does bodyweight make an impact on the side effects?

I am worried about the heart problems that can be associated with this and if cardio may somehow assist with these.

Should Taurine be supplemented as with clen use?

Since weightlifting can raise blood pressure is there a risk at hand with weighlifting and using alb within a certain time?

My last question is will the product in the link below be in a spray bottle form? Its the 6mcg/ml Albuterol. There doesnt seem to be a picture for me. Can anymore vouche for the credibility of the website/service/ and product? Is it safe to buy from? Will they ship to Canada? What type of packaging does the product arrive in and is it evident what it is? Is there possibility for legal trouble?
    http://www.ar-r.com/shop/product_inf...ducts_id=14704

Alot of questions, I could probably find the answers if I tried a little harder.
    Thanks, Lyst.

i still prefer CLEN...albuterol didnt produce much results for me personally.

ok Then you know a place where I could purchase clen online without the use of a credit card?

sorry im an idiot I just realized that question was breaking the rules, please ignore that.

hahaha... i understand your concerns, i would personally prefer clen , but clen is no longer a registered substance, since albuterol is a safer option for asthma, i can get alb really cheap and clen is just too expensive.

and if online is your only option, i think there aren't many places you can shopp online without a credit card. sorry to hear that bro.

Something interesting I found in my house today. Since I have asthma I have a salbutamol vapourizer. It is a liquid that is in 1mg/ml form, I have a lot of it. It is Gen-Salbutamok from Sterinebs P.F. However it says on it for inhalation only. So since I have such a high amount of it to spare will I be able to use the inhalation method to get my desired results? I have enough to last for about a 1.5 week cycle currently.

Thread Information