eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Ok you guys made up my mind,test it is - help pinning tho if poss,what do I need?...

Hi,well I've decided to take the plunge and go for test.I know it makes sense and only thing holding me back before was risk of infection but I've been reassured so thanks yeah.

Right,I'm going with test cyp,will be coming in 10ml (200mg=1ml) vials and I will shooting once a week with 400mg.

Cycle will be 12 weeks,for 12 weeks what will I need in terms of pins?,bearing in mind I will be shootin in my glute.

I will be using dbol as a kicker for first 4 weeks too.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you shoot 200mgs twice a week for 12 weeks then you'll need 24 pins, if you shoot 400mgs once a week in a single injection then 12 pins will do it. if your bf% is low in your glutes then a 1'' needle will work but if you have a little padding back there then a 1.5'' needle would best suit you. as far as gauge a 23 or 25g will work. if you can get a hold of a few 18g or 20g needles they will make it alot easier to extract the test from the vial. good luck bro and enjoy your first cycle. remember to eat, eat, eat and keep your protein intake around 2 grams per lb of bw
    Last edited by PT; 07-01-2008 at 03:17 AM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeothetiger View Post
    Hi,well I've decided to take the plunge and go for test.I know it makes sense and only thing holding me back before was risk of infection but I've been reassured so thanks yeah.

Right,I'm going with test cyp,will be coming in 10ml (200mg=1ml) vials and I will shooting once a week with 400mg.

Cycle will be 12 weeks,for 12 weeks what will I need in terms of pins?,bearing in mind I will be shootin in my glute.

I will be using dbol as a kicker for first 4 weeks too.
    pietro75, You will need more pins than that, for every shot you'll need 2 pins, one to draw and one to jab, i use cheap 21g green 1 1/2 to draw and 23g blue 1 1/4 to jab, a 2ml syringe x 12 or 24 if doing two jabs will be adequate this time, you'll also need alcohol swabs i just buy a box of 100-200 they are dead cheap.
    I'd also forget the dbol if this is your 1st cycle.

Thread Information