Topgun1 is offline New Member

First Cycle Ever

What's up everyone. I have been doing alot of thinking and research for prob. a few years and I have decided it is time to cross over to the "dark side".

I am 22 years old. Have 5 years lifting experience under my belt. I have competed in one show previously and I am also a personal trainer. After much thought I have decided to go with a basic cycle which will include Test E 12 weeks at 500mg a week (250mg 2x a week). PCT will include Nolva 14 days after my last shot and will be dosed at 40/40/20/20.

I have been doing alot of planning and research and planning my diet and every feasible detail of the cycle.

If anyone has any advice for me; i.e. what to expect from the cycle, anything that you think would make this cycle spot on I would appreciate it.

Also this is a great board. I have been browzing around here for about a year and finally I have joined.

Thanks Guys!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First thing is to be sure u have a good diet planned, AAS is pointless w/o a good diet... followed with a good workout program... other than that, everything looks good other than the PCT i'd do 40/20/20/20 mg ED....
    however u are doin test e which will have some more water retention so you want to keep your sodium down... best of luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    Congrats on coming to the "dark side", whatever that means. Anyway, you're leaving a lot of questions. What are your goals?
    Welcome to the forums man.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    You prob already know this but since its your first I'll say it anyway.

For me, when training naturally I do best at 45min. x 3-4 days, but its about 1hr. 15min. 4-5 days on.

Also I don't like pills but I do like to kickstart test-e with some prop or even susp the first week or two.

Thread Information