Thread: cycle help

thrillam is offline Junior Member

cycle help

hey guys im on my 3.5 week of test cyp
    doing 2 cc of it every week(500mg) and im splitting up the shots so
    i do a shot every 3 days.

i have gained around 10 lbs so far, and im being told that im looking
    "bigger".. but im not sure about that.. and im not sure it 10 lbs it a decent gain for goin on 4 weeks of test cyp..

im planning on throwing some winny orals in there next week and do 50 mg ED for the last 5-6 weeks or so.. i also can get a hold of proviron ..

so my question is.. that supposedly test cyp is alot of water weight retention
    ..will winny help counter act this?? and is proviron something that i should get into the cycle aswell??

also my goal in for this cycle is to "bulk" lean mass, but not to put on to much fat (so somewhat cutt down bf%) .. is this a reasonable cycle for this goal??

stats 5'8, 173lb, 11% bf im guessing im not to sure about that exactly..
    training 4-6 times a week.. cardio 20 mins everyday after lifting..
    im tryin to get around 200 grams of protein in a day..
    my protein is coming from lots of chicken tits, tuna, egg whites

not doing lots of carbs at all.. im keeping that at a minimun 2 pieces of whole wheat bread a day..
    (****en hate carbs.. cause i dont wanna blimp up)

so ya winny and proviron thrown in for the last 5-6 weeks??? and will this help cut up somewhat.. of course diet and cardio play a huge part in cutting..

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    your cyp is just now starting to peak. 10 pounds (prolly mostly water) is decent. give it some more time. if you want to keep water weight off then get your self an AI.

oh ya i also got something called aboleo composition is (50 mg caffeine, 3 mg Yohimbine HCL, 2.5 mg Albuterol, 1.5 mg Meridia, 10 mg Rhodesia, 12.5 mg DMAE, 50 mg green tea) supposedly its used to give you the lean look.. has anyone heard of tried this???

so i should get Arimidex ?? or is there something better that out there?? and this will that eliminate water weight??

and should i run the test cycle longer extend it to another 8 weeks?? so far im not getting any sides from what i can tell, except maybe water like NATE0406 said..

and should i bother with the proviron and/or winny??

sorry about all the questions lol

but thanks in advance

what do you mean extend it out 8 more weeks??? where you planning on running a 4 week cycle of test e???

no im running it originally for 8 weeks of test cyp.. so i got 4.5 weeks left.. im saying should i extend the cycle to 12-16 weeks??

i would extend it to 12 weeks.

kk, also i have some scar tissue issues with my delts and where i have been injecting.. where is another safe place to inject.. i have been reading about the glutes but i dunno if i can do it..

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillam View Post
    kk, also i have some scar tissue issues with my delts and where i have been injecting.. where is another safe place to inject.. i have been reading about the glutes but i dunno if i can do it..
    bro if this is your first cycle delt injections are a bit too much, try the quads or glutes, less pain easier to reach (quads).

ps the words injection / shot turn into a hyper link with good instructions on how to do shots

ya this is my first cycle... the shots themselves havent been bad at all the day after i have a lil swelling but almost no pain and then a complete day later the shoulders are back to normal..
    but recently its been a bitch getttin the needle in the shoulder the scar tissue is in the way..

so ur saying glutes or quards.. so 23 guage for the glutes then??
    i wont hit a nerve will i.. thats the only thing im worried about with that spot

stpete is offline Banned
    Did you say "chicken tits"? I'm sooo hungry!!! 23 gauge is fine, but make it 1.5 for glutes and bury it. Quads are great. You can get away with 1" there.

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    well the main nerve is located near your spinal column so you will want to inject in the outer, upper quadrant of the glute.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Did you say "chicken tits"? I'm sooo hungry!!! 23 gauge is fine, but make it 1.5 for glutes and bury it. Quads are great. You can get away with 1" there.
    ya man chicken tits are yummy.. kk ill go buy some more pins today and try it tonight...

outer upper section.. kk ya i think ill do glutes today..
    thanks guys

Thread Information