floridaboy07 is offline Associate Member

questions on this cycle

Ill be taking the following cycle the beg. of next week. i have some questions
    1) is it ok to take prop and enan. in the same syringe together instead of wasting/using two needles?

2) I am waiting on the Nolvadex and L-dex to come in , prob. be here by the 17th of july.. Is it ok to start my cycle without them?

3) while on this cycle whats the best to use, nolvadex and l-dex as listed in my write up below or use either or?

4)and finally what are the pros and cons in detail that come out of this cycle, aswell as with proper eating whats an adverage of weight i can gain from this?

stats: 22yrs old, 5ft 11in, 175lbs, 6-8% body fat if this helps at all.

1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED (or EOD?)???
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

thanks guys

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Couple of questions....

Why 2 types of test?

Whats ya diet like? list it here with macros....

...DO NOT START THIS CYCLE.... untill you have EVERYTHING you need for it... so hang off till you have PCT stuff. (amazing how many guys start there cycle, then there PCT stuff doesnt come through, so fuks them over and makes the whole thing pointless)

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floridaboy07 View Post
    Ill be taking the following cycle the beg. of next week. i have some questions
    1) is it ok to take prop and enan. in the same syringe together instead of wasting/using two needles? YES

2) I am waiting on the Nolvadex and L-dex to come in , prob. be here by the 17th of july.. Is it ok to start my cycle without them? I WOULD WAIT

3) while on this cycle whats the best to use, nolvadex and l-dex as listed in my write up below or use either or? I WOULDNT USE EITHER BUT IF YOU WANT TO RUN THEM THEN JUST PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT. I WOULDNT RUN BOTH.
    4)and finally what are the pros and cons in detail that come out of this cycle, aswell as with proper eating whats an adverage of weight i can gain from this? YOU CAN GAIN FROM 5-30 POUNDS. ITS ALL DIET AND PROPER PCT.
    stats: 22yrs old, 5ft 11in, 175lbs, 6-8% body fat if this helps at all.

1 – 4 Prop 75mg ED (or EOD?)???
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

thanks guys
    ANSWERS IN RED

basically answered.. The diet is doing well.. Im trying to hold in my food while consuming as of a week ago , 3400-3700 calories.. its freaking a bi&^% to do tho..I have a fast metab... but nothing i cant get over.. Ill wait until my items come in, as i was going to persue in the first.. just checking. Thanks again tho

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I'd say start now, but then i remember AR-R cancelled my letro order and now i have no AI's. Not a big deal at 350mg/week, but i hold water like a reservoir.

Thats funny bro, on the terms of Nolvadex and L-dex which would you guys prefer on a cycle?

Thread Information