!!!ZeuS!!! is offline Junior Member

might have pct problem

hey people i might have struck a problem the guy that was getting me my nolva might have fell though and in australia it seems really hard to get onto and all the really smart people at my gym that use tell me pct what pct you don't need that shit i've never done that!!! what i'm wondering is if it dose not come through is there anything natural on the market that can help with the pct as i'm not a meat head and like things to be done properly any help would be great.
    i'm running sust250 500mg a week starting my 3rd week and it's my first cycle
    thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    well you still have like two months to find something, but thats why most people hold off on the cycle until everything has arrived. pct included

burnin69 is offline Member
    always have everything ready before you start a cycle. That being said you can purchase nolva or clomid very easily from the net. PM me and il send you a good place.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, you spent a good chunk of change on your cycle so why not throw in an extra $40 or so and be completely safe with some Nolva. your choice though.

Thread Information